Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    More commercial time than episode time or at least it seems that way. They are pounding the advertising money in the bank.
    We DVD it and watch later to zoom past the ads. You can watch the whole thing in about half an hour.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Decent first episode, they had a lot of back story to try and cram in there...what was up with the sick kid coughing all over the water supply?!? Airborne virus anyone? Might explain why the pig was sick, Ricks gonna find it next episode with bloody eyes and zombified

I heard that this season is just going to get more intense every episode, so I'm ready for next week...should be more zombie "cleansing" :ar15:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Why is there not the continual crackle of gunfire around the darn prison?

The zombies are just standing there pressed up against the fence full target value. Kill them.

Give the kid, who needs a frickin' haircut (why doesn't everyone have a shaved head for lice?), a bolt action .22 and a bunch of ammo and let him reduce the zombies one at a time.

Why are they not burning them after they kill them? This shows makes no sense to me.

More gunfire, more flames.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Symptom of Ebola Virus - Bleeding eyes

Remember Rick splashing water in face, Darryl licking fingers, Beth kissing kid

It's all Chekhov's Gun principle

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Why is there not the continual crackle of gunfire around the darn prison?

The zombies are just standing there pressed up against the fence full target value. Kill them.

Give the kid, who needs a frickin' haircut (why doesn't everyone have a shaved head for lice?), a bolt action .22 and a bunch of ammo and let him reduce the zombies one at a time.

Why are they not burning them after they kill them? This shows makes no sense to me.

More gunfire, more flames.

Why shoot them when you can easily and relatively safely "dispose" of them with a pick to the head? Shooting at this point would be a waste of ammo in a time where supplies are scarce...not to mention the sound would just attract more walkers (or people for that matter)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom