• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Not true..... you have to go back to when Morgan confronted Richard in his room..... Richard talked about deceiving the saviors to a point where they though the kingdom understood the impacts.... and only after that could they strike. Im sure the killing of Richard and what Morgan said to the guy after it happened was all part of that plan.

Or I am just reading into it too much.... but that was my take of why/how it went down

This is exactly what I was thinking

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Not true..... you have to go back to when Morgan confronted Richard in his room..... Richard talked about deceiving the saviors to a point where they though the kingdom understood the impacts.... and only after that could they strike. Im sure the killing of Richard and what Morgan said to the guy after it happened was all part of that plan.

Or I am just reading into it too much.... but that was my take of why/how it went down

I saw it similarly. Morgan knows they have to fight if the Saviors are willing to kill a kid over a cantaloupe, and he bought the Kingdom time to prepare.

That's also why he told Carol about Glen and Abraham etc.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    Not true..... you have to go back to when Morgan confronted Richard in his room..... Richard talked about deceiving the saviors to a point where they though the kingdom understood the impacts.... and only after that could they strike. I'm sure the killing of Richard and what Morgan said to the guy after it happened was all part of that plan.

Richard attempted to sacrifice himself to the Saviors for the greater good. There was no reason for Morgan to kill Richard at this point other than out of revenge for the kid that got killed (which wasn't Richards fault unless you're willing to blame him for the twisted actions of the Saviors). It didnt further the cause of the Kingdom, or help them in anyway. The way I see it Richard was a much, much better man than Morgan.

Last edited:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I agree. Bonehead move by Richard, but he had the right idea in trying to show the king just what the hell they're up against. I don't know how he could call himself a king and not have a plan to deal with the threat. Now he has to come up with one and he's a couple men short.

Morgan, just flat out lost it. No reason to take out Richard. It'll be interesting to see how Morgan does on his own out there, but he's gonna end up putting the saviors on alert. That could hurt the rebellion once it comes.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Richard attempted to sacrifice himself to the Saviors for the greater good. There was no reason for Morgan to kill Richard at this point other than out of revenge for the kid that got killed (which wasn't Richards fault unless you're willing to blame him for the twisted actions of the Saviors). It didnt further the cause of the Kingdom, or help them in anyway. The way I see it Richard was a much, much better man than Morgan.

I agree. Bonehead move by Richard, but he had the right idea in trying to show the king just what the hell they're up against. I don't know how he could call himself a king and not have a plan to deal with the threat. Now he has to come up with one and he's a couple men short.

Morgan, just flat out lost it. No reason to take out Richard. It'll be interesting to see how Morgan does on his own out there, but he's gonna end up putting the saviors on alert. That could hurt the rebellion once it comes.

Glad to see someone agrees with me!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

That's how I saw it.....It was basically Morgan helping Richard fulfill the role Richard wanted....

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Morgan's freaking out again, like when Rick found him before. He used his son's name instead of the kid that died...freaked out at the cantaloupe spot and Richard's grave...he's losing it. He's even more unpredictable in that condition and could prove to be a liability. I hope I am wrong, but a freak out at the wrong moment could cost some of the good guys some lives.

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    At the end Morgan is sitting on the porch and appears to be sharping his stick, and he appears to hear something turns around briefly and then goes back to sharpening. Did anyone else catch that?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Why is Rosita such a failure at life? So bland

q5vAJ6lD.jpeg

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Yeah, didn't really learn anything Sunday night. Story wasn't advanced much. Only two episodes left, anyone want to bet cliff hanger 2017 is the war we've been building to for a season and a half?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah, didn't really learn anything Sunday night. Story wasn't advanced much. Only two episodes left, anyone want to bet cliff hanger 2017 is the war we've been building to for a season and a half?

I hate cliffhangers at the end of the season. It's annoying and incredibly disrespectful to loyal viewers.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Eugene brings the sex!!

Being married to a woman of the Latin persuasion I wanted to come to Rosita's defense.......But in the midst of that I came across this photo and thought it was too funny to not post....

I also caught the other night that Jesus swings for the other team....Maybe it's just me but it seems in TWD Universe that the percentage of the population that swings for the other side is higher after the outbreak than before....Apparently LGBTQ goes perfect with TEOTWAWKI........

And my Seinfield disclaimer....

"Not that there's anything wrong with that....":)

Top Bottom