• ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I like the episode but as usual it drug out way too long.

With ten (10) episodes per season we needed to take a full episode to rile up the Kingdom? Really...?

Doug

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Probably the best episode in recent memory. Very solid acting. No Rick. No Negan. I don't miss either of them.
    I'm ready for Negan and all of his smart ass stooges to be gone! I do like dwight, and I think some good stuff will happen with his character, but the rest of that group is just annoying!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Why? He murdered a man in cold blood.
    Because he needed killing. Richard decided it was up to him to start a war at any cost. He wanted to kill Carol to do it, but Daryl convinced him that wasn't a good idea. So he came up with a new plan that got the kid killed.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Probably the best episode in recent memory. Very solid acting. No Rick. No Negan. I don't miss either of them.

Indeed....My favorite in at least two years......

It's almost getting as good as "Fear the Walking Dead" again and that's a good thing...When Fear the Walking Dead came out and I saw how good the franchise could actually be it was getting tough to still watch TWD and not find myself mocking it's more cartoonish aspects when in comparison...This season of TWD has eliminated that I believe...

Great episode...

Southbendfamily

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    SBN
    I came to watch them stomp zombies, there hasnt been enough of this stomping of zombies. I don't want to watch an ABC network of a love story, aint no love in an apocolypse dystopian narrative. I say bring on more killin', this Nancy boy television is just s**t.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm not a Morgan fan.

Killing Richard before the battle with the Saviors was foolish and self-indulgent. Regardless of what should have ultimately been his fate, he would have been useful in the big fight.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I came to watch them stomp zombies, there hasnt been enough of this stomping of zombies. I don't want to watch an ABC network of a love story, aint no love in an apocolypse dystopian narrative. I say bring on more killin', this Nancy boy television is just s**t.

[video=youtube_share;llwgHjfagBo]http://youtu.be/llwgHjfagBo[/video]

Warning for language

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I'm not a Morgan fan.

Killing Richard before the battle with the Saviors was foolish and self-indulgent. Regardless of what should have ultimately been his fate, he would have been useful in the big fight.

Not true..... you have to go back to when Morgan confronted Richard in his room..... Richard talked about deceiving the saviors to a point where they though the kingdom understood the impacts.... and only after that could they strike. Im sure the killing of Richard and what Morgan said to the guy after it happened was all part of that plan.

Or I am just reading into it too much.... but that was my take of why/how it went down

Top Bottom