• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yeah, that was pretty brutal. It seems odd that Negan would believe Dwight so easily given what he did last time. The guy was a doctor for crying out loud. It's not as if they are as easy to replace as other skill sets.

Negan's not as smart as he thinks he is. He's easily fooled by a simple frame-up, and a single piece of planted evidence.

I think this is the beginning of Dwight undermining him.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Yeah, that was pretty brutal. It seems odd that Negan would believe Dwight so easily given what he did last time. The guy was a doctor for crying out loud. It's not as if they are as easy to replace as other skill sets.

That's what I was thinking. IMO, in an apocalypse situation, you should protect your doctor's at all costs.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Negan's not as smart as he thinks he is. He's easily fooled by a simple frame-up, and a single piece of planted evidence.

I think this is the beginning of Dwight undermining him.

I think you're right, and I think Eugene is playing a long game. He and Dwight were feeling each other out there at the end.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    After last night's show, I realize that Dwight and Eugene do not interest me as characters. The plot elements could have been added without devoting an entire episode to them.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    After last night's show, I realize that Dwight and Eugene do not interest me as characters. The plot elements could have been added without devoting an entire episode to them.

I think all of that was backdrop for their direct involvement bringing Negan down from the inside. I think Dwight and Eugene will be co-conspirators that will crumble the Saints from the inside. Like I said, cut the head off the snake then strike. Hard!

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Why wouldn't Eugene give the girls the poison pills when he found out the pills were for Negan?..I don't know. I kinda think Eugene is going along to get along, knowing if he plays Negans game he will have a good place to live. Kinda like how he did with Abraham.

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Why wouldn't Eugene give the girls the poison pills when he found out the pills were for Negan?..I don't know. I kinda think Eugene is going along to get along, knowing if he plays Negans game he will have a good place to live. Kinda like how he did with Abraham.
    I kinda think that whole thing was a setup. After eugene told the girls no, Negan showed up and pretty much gave him the keys to the city.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Yup. I also think he correctly assessed the situation - a test.

BUT, he is now tight at the top, can work on Dwight, and hopefully get information out to Rick. If all of that it wrong, and Eugene is just playing the game to be comfortable, then he's learned nothing and I hope he dies a horrible death.

Too strong? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    Yup. I also think he correctly assessed the situation - a test.

BUT, he is now tight at the top, can work on Dwight, and hopefully get information out to Rick. If all of that it wrong, and Eugene is just playing the game to be comfortable, then he's learned nothing and I hope he dies a horrible death.

Too strong? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Even if it wasn't a test and the girls genuinely wanted to take Negan out Eugene is smart enough to know that he'd be the top suspect in providing the poison. Either way Eugene is dead shortly after handing over those pills.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom