• ...and so much more!
  • Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    What really sucks is that I have to get up very early in the morning so must go to bed before TWD is on.

I'll catch up tomorrow evening (or Tuesday.)

Enjoy!

Doug

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    How in the world is there a whole-nother society nearby that no one's seen or heard of yet?! And, apparently they have a butt load of weapons?! How is it the Saints don't know about them and haven't taken them down?!

Just wondering how a group that large stays under the radar.

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I didn't see many men in that final group. I'm wondering if it's the tribe that Tara ran into when she was out scrounging with the other dude.

Lelliott8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2016
    Crawfordsville
    I didn't see many men in that final group. I'm wondering if it's the tribe that Tara ran into when she was out scrounging with the other dude.

They looked different to me. Also looked like they live in a junkyard or landfill or something. That, and the fact that Rick's group wasn't killed on sight like the Oceanside group was previously known to do. But who knows? :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Rick's smile at the end was supposed to be a very big deal. Yahoo even did a full story on the return of rick's smile.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    So I'm caught up now. Yay!

Was the group at the end being fed by Father Gabriel? I can see him wanting to do it but cannot imagine him take ALL of Alexandria's food to do so, even if he were inclined to do so.

They looked too rag-tag to be the womens group. Perhaps refugees/nomads wandering en-mass for awhile?

I was disappointed with Ezekiel. I was also expecting it but he has lost people and is afraid of the consequences. It will take Negan's prodding to get him out of his bunker, but I suspect knowing Negan that prodding shall commence soon.

Regards,

Doug

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Rick's "Rock in the Road" parable sucked.....I expected so much more and it took FOREVER and even then the result was lame....About half way through I was singing the stupid Hippie song from "Billy Jack"...

[video=youtube;yh-JoW_8qw0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh-JoW_8qw0[/video]

Someone asked how there can be whole communities that Rick and them are unaware of.....I see that as normal...Rick and them are from Atlanta and stayed on main roads on their journey to Virginia...Bigfoot is everywhere but we have not found him yet...Just tantalizing clues...:)

One of the new group had a Stoeger Coach gun and another had a P 38...Love it...Lot's of new guns this season.....I still lament the lack of 10/22's and Mosin's.......You think they would be everywhere...

Last edited:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Rick's "Rock in the Road" parable sucked.....I expected so much more and it took FOREVER and even then the result was lame....About half way through I was singing the stupid Hippie song from "Billy Jack"...

Someone asked how there can be whole communities that Rick and them are unaware of.....I see that as normal...Rick and them are from Atlanta and stayed on main roads on their journey to Virginia...Bigfoot is everywhere but we have not found him yet...Just tantalizing clues...:)

One of the new group had a Stoeger Coach gun and another had a P 38...Love it...Lot's of new guns this season.....I still lament the lack of 10/22's and Mosin's.......You think they would be everywhere...

Not everyone has excellent style my good man. That's why God invented hi-points and other dubious machinations.

Doug

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    batmans-dad-07287.jpg

"Did I ever tell you about the time I killed your mom's first husband with a baseball bat?"

Top Bottom