• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Still don't see how negan knew that round was a reload. If you look at a reload or a factory case when you're just seeing it on the ground... they are the same. It's still a factory case. Most would assume they just kept back a handgun and a round. Either way it looks like it's shaping up to be a long costly (in lives) war.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I would assume someone would start reading at the library and kick off technology again, just be taken aback a few decades.

Absolutely, but when it comes to stuff like batteries most of the material requirements are rare metals that you're not necessarily going to be able to easily access.

Bootstraping.

Technology is so advanced right now, that you would have to make the machines, to make the machines, that would make the machines, to make more machines, to then make a factory to start making the tools, that would let you start making the technology.

Books and learning would help speed the process up.
    But it wouldn't circumvent the process of needing machines to make machines several generations (machine generation) deep.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Bootstraping.

Technology is so advanced right now, that you would have to make the machines, to make the machines, that would make the machines, to make more machines, to then make a factory to start making the tools, that would let you start making the technology.

Books and learning would help speed the process up.
    But it wouldn't circumvent the process of needing machines to make machines several generations (machine generation) deep.

Yup.

Could maybe drop down to early 20th Century levels of tech fairly easy. Integrated circuits, stuff like that - it breaks, it's gone, and it's not being replaced.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm more upset that Negan didn't smash Rosita's brains in. After Carl and Rosita, you'd think Negan would go on a rampage.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm more upset that Negan didn't smash Rosita's brains in. After Carl and Rosita, you'd think Negan would go on a rampage.

He punishes other people for your behavior. Glen got whacked because of Daryl. Rosita caused (I forget her name) to get whacked. Carl caused something we aren't aware of yet.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He punishes other people for your behavior. Glen got whacked because of Daryl. Rosita caused (I forget her name) to get whacked. Carl caused something we aren't aware of yet.

Oh right. Still, I hate that kind of thinking. If there's one thing I've learned in years of law enforcement, it's that people will sell out their mother, father, friends, or children to not go to jail....so I'd expect where death is concerned, the bar is much lower.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I think Negan was a little saddened by her death, he wanted to have some fun I think! I hate to love Negan, but I can't help but enjoy his character. I am pumped Rick and Darryl are back together, it's going to be awesome! I wonder how long until Dwight helps get Negan captured?

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Doubtful. He has a lot to go if they stick halfway to the comics!

This is what I am expecting.

The remainder of this season is cat and mouse with Rick and company building their alliance. Huge fight comes... as a cliffhanger.

Then, next season will be the uprising and insurgency.

I still believe that if you just killed Negan his group lieutenants would fall into fighting over the scraps and the resulting "counter attack" would be insignificant or horribly coordinated. As he hasn't allowed for a strong second in command there is no chain of command.

This is a group where I believe there is a high probability that if you cut off the head, the snake dies.

We shall see.

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom