• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I didn't see most of last night's show, but I like the new Gabriel. His closing line before he got out of the car with the Weasel of Alexandria was really good.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    You know what my biggest issue is? Feral cats. There aren't any. I could see there not being many stray dogs out there, since dogs are stupid and easily caught by walkers. But cats? They ain't catching all the cats out there, and cats multiply pretty fast. There should be feral cats running around.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You know what my biggest issue is? Feral cats. There aren't any. I could see there not being many stray dogs out there, since dogs are stupid and easily caught by walkers. But cats? They ain't catching all the cats out there, and cats multiply pretty fast. There should be feral cats running around.

Now I won't be able to sleep for a while.

Thanks.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

/makes note for sequel.

Thanks, I will give you a shout-out in my acknowledgements. ;)

Actually, in all seriousness, depending on the time of year the end happened, there should have been huge explosions in the deer population, along with explosions in the predator population. Why? Think of all those unharvested fields out there . . . lots more coyotes . . . depending on the part of the country, lots more wolves, and then they start roaming as the deer population normalizes, expanding their territory.

There goes the solution to your cat problem.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    /makes note for sequel.

Thanks, I will give you a shout-out in my acknowledgements. ;)

Actually, in all seriousness, depending on the time of year the end happened, there should have been huge explosions in the deer population, along with explosions in the predator population. Why? Think of all those unharvested fields out there . . . lots more coyotes . . . depending on the part of the country, lots more wolves, and then they start roaming as the deer population normalizes, expanding their territory.

There goes the solution to your cat problem.

I haven't seen coyotes or wolves either. I think this just never occurred to them.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Is anyone else still bothered about "making a bullet"

Why do we spend thousands on reloading crap if it's not needed.

And why don't more people make their own casings? Or primers?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Is anyone else still bothered about "making a bullet"

Why do we spend thousands on reloading crap if it's not needed.

And why don't more people make their own casings? Or primers?

Yeah, seems far fetched. how did he make the primer? He would have to pretty much a machinist and a tool and die maker. Eugene doesn't seem to be much more then book smart.

I am glad to see what is left of the gang back together. But Carol is out on her own by her own wishes this time. Will that get there asses in a crack a she comes to bail them out again. And who is the mystery guy with the boots on? This last part of the season as really kicked them down. The second part going to give them some decent revenge? We will have to wait and see.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Really enjoyed last nights episode! Sucks they lost the loot from the boat but at least they had something to show from being late. Anybody else think the mystery person with the boots is the real owner of the boat, seems possible at least. And lastly glad to see the python back where it belongs!!!! :)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom