• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So in Kuwait I filled in for the BN CSM FOR 90 days.
    I received an NCOER for a 90 day position I am honored to be selected over two senior E-8’s to do the job.

We had teams all over the Mideast I personally went to advise on the situations. I was never a CSM I retired as as a Master Sergeant/ 1SGT.

I prefer not to talk about certain situation I like to talk about training. I understand that I was RA (regular army) so I woke up every day in the Army.

This guy is a fraud IMO.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    It's 'funny' how they try to put it as... well he has 24 years bla bla bla.

Congrats.
    He still lied about his rank.
    He still lied about combat.

And they seem to search out vets that "aren't bothered".
    But ignore the ones calling him out.
    "Oh what tangled webs we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

They know they have to lie about their records and their stance on most issues.
    They know the general populace would not stand for the truth.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "Oh what tangled webs we weave, when first we practice to deceive."

They know they have to lie about their records and their stance on most issues.
    They know the general populace would not stand for the truth.
    And when you have allies in the MSM, they conveniently ignore the story.

Can you imagine if this was Vance's issue? They'd never stop talking about it and demanding his resignation on the news every day.

Vance: "I retired on june 3 2011 with 20 years of service."
    MSM: "A-HAH! We just looked up your record and you actually retired on June 2!!!"
    Vance: "I guess you are right. I misspoke, I was off by 1 day. I get that and my wedding anniversary mixed up sometimes. Both are important days in my life."
    MSM: "So that means you only had 19 years and 364 days of service!!!! YOU LIED TO AMERICANS AND ARE UNFIT FOR OFFICE!!!! RESIGN IMMEDIATELY!!!!"

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Is this the 2024 edition of Swift Boat Veterans?
    The timing of all this is well documented.

He served, by all accounts I've heard, ably and well up to his service as E-8.

But then there's a couple of problems- a 6 year contract in 2001, taking his enlistment out to 2007...and then he retired in 2005 2 months before his unit deployed. we can debate the "why" and the "how", but that happened.

Beyond that, he was conditionally promoted to CSM, but that promotion was conditioned upon his completion of Sgt. Maj. Academy, then service as a CSM for 2 years thereafter. He completed neither, retired reduced to E-8 Master Sergeant, as he had to be because he did not meet the conditions, but continued to call himself a CSM and to promote having been a CSM.

He said he carried weapons in war, but just like me, he was never in a combat zone or in combat of any kind.

"Swift boating" is what some will call it to make it sounds like there's unsupported claims on one side, but what I put above, as I can tell, are undisputed facts. Make of them what you will.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

We don’t need to worry about confiscation, we’re safe.

Note:
    If you’re doing the confiscation, you’re not.

One of those statements are tongue in cheek…

This illustrates the answer to the often asked question, "Why does anybody need a magazine that holds 30 rounds?"

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009

But then there's a couple of problems- a 6 year contract in 2001, taking his enlistment out to 2007...and then he retired in 2005 2 months before his unit deployed. we can debate the "why" and the "how", but that happened.

Beyond that, he was conditionally promoted to CSM, but that promotion was conditioned upon his completion of Sgt. Maj. Academy, then service as a CSM for 2 years thereafter. He completed neither, retired reduced to E-8 Master Sergeant, as he had to be because he did not meet the conditions, but continued to call himself a CSM and to promote having been a CSM.

He said he carried weapons in war, but just like me, he was never in a combat zone or in combat of any kind.

"Swift boating" is what some will call it to make it sounds like there's unsupported claims on one side, but what I put above, as I can tell, are undisputed facts. Make of them what you will.

Hes a pos. He had that magical 20 year letter in his pocket that lets him drop his retirement packet even if he's under contract. He definitely knew about the deployment cause as a acting csm he got the warning order well in advanced than anyone else. The MNNG is better off he did what he did. He would have let Haji in the wire..

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Abridged version:
    Walz is a lying sack of ****.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I have witnessed a ramp ceremony at Bargram AB. the flight that brought us in was taking Heroes home. The AF asked us to help sweep out the C-17.
    The US, UK, CAN, AUS, DUTCH all had a formations for them 8 flag draped coffins not "body bags' 7 US 1 UK.

Walz if full of $fui
    That and he was never even there. He was in Italy. On another tape he claims that he was in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Both lies. Caught, but democrats will still vote for him.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    That and he was never even there. He was in Italy. On another tape he claims that he was in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Both lies. Caught, but democrats will still vote for him.
    that's because orange man bad. Sure, we know they will rape and pillage us. Sure, they've literally lied about everything. Sure, we know they're going to try and confiscate our only hope of self preservation. Sure we know they'll do everything they can do to make us felons for nothing. But at least they're not the bad orange man.

Top Bottom