Btown Rural

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    hitlary trips over a basket of deplorables....

[video=youtube;vRHf7cgtMeU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRHf7cgtMeU[/video]

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN

Holy crap! Any idea where and when that footage was taken? She looked like the star of 'Weekend at Bernie's'.
    They literally had to drag her into the van. When they dislodge her from the curbside security pylon she's stiff as a board.
    Then watch her cankles as they move her. First wobbly then the soles of her shoes were pointing toward the sky.
    And then her head drops forward and down, facing the asphalt as they pull her toward the van.
    OMG, this lady is really not well.

Whoever has that footage, hopefully they have 30 seconds more showing her loaded into the van.
    And hopefully they avoid a 4am pecs routine at the home gym over the next couple of weeks.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    They literally had to drag her into the van. When they dislodge her from the curbside security pylon she's stiff as a board.
    Then watch her cankles as they move her. First wobbly then the soles of her shoes were pointing toward the sky.

Definitely not a stumble like we will be told. She was out of it.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    I believe that was shot this morning about 0930 EDT

Campaign stated she "overheated, but is now feeling much better."
    Temp in NYC at 0900 was 77F and very low humidity (40%). Will be interesting to see how the MSM networks spin this into 'nothing to see here folks, move along'.

She isn't 'fainting'; her body is rigid as a board leaning up against the pylon, when she starts moving it's spastic like she's locked up in a seizure. Where's Doc Choc with the Diazepam pen when you need him.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    She isn't 'fainting'; her body is rigid as a board leaning up against the pylon, when she starts moving it's spastic like she's locked up in a seizure. Where's Doc Choc with the Diazepam pen when you need him.

He was the one opening up the van door.

It looks like she is collapsing under the weight of all those lies.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    What I find most distasteful is the media's overall acceptance of the Clinton campaigns spin on this story.

I do not like Sec Clinton. I do not agree with her politics (overall) and hope this is as close as she gets to the White House.

That said, I wish her no ill will. I don't like to see anyone suffer with any type of medical condition.

I could easily see where anyone running for the office of POTUS could get fatigued, worn out, and generally fail in health. I give her, Trump, and all the others tremendous credit for working at a blindingly nonstop speed to campaign form coast to coast. IF that is all it is then damnit just SAY SO! There is no dishonor or weakness in saying she has averaged perhaps five (5) hours of sleep a night for the last two (2) weeks and had a little spell. The same may be said for Trump in the near future.

But, as pointed out in that video, that is MORE than just a "stumble." There was one (1) time in my life that I was so sick I wasn't able to walk. Food poisoning when I was around 18 years olde. I had to crawl to the toilet. Heck, I was even able to walk when I was shot in the hand. A little woosy but otherwise OK. I don't want to know what my BP was at the time, probably fluctuating wildly. For me, seeing someone not able to walk on their own steam without an obvious disability is a sign of a potential serious health issue.

I don't mind the spin to a point, that is any campaigns job. What I DO mind is the medias blind acceptance of it.

Regards,

Doug

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

[video=youtube;vRHf7cgtMeU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRHf7cgtMeU[/video]

That's ridiculous, its like something you'd see in North Korea, she's not feeling well so her goons surround her as we the people can't be allowed to see dear leader have a human moment of weakness.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    It's called business, that's how it's done. Some don't understand this. :dunno:

Interesting, considering your recent posting habits. :scratch:

You're right that I wouldn't be a good business man, I'd have some shame if I got caught doing some of the things Trump pulls. If your end all, be all is getting the most money you can, then Trump's your man.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You're right that I wouldn't be a good business man, I'd have some shame if I got caught doing some of the things Trump pulls. If your end all, be all is getting the most money you can, then Trump's your man.

Seasoned people understand this. That is why President Trump is so popular.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Seasoned people understand this. That is why President Trump is so popular.

President Trump is popular with opportunists and his favorite core demo, 'uneducated whites' he really loves the poorly educated. Actual successful businessmen aren't Trump supporters any more than they just want to see Hilary lose.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    President Trump is popular with opportunists and his favorite core demo, 'uneducated whites' he really loves the poorly educated. Actual successful businessmen aren't Trump supporters any more than they just want to see Hilary lose.

"We really have the best deplorables... don't we folks?" -- Donald J Trump

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    What a guy

“@realDonaldTrump: I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 11th.”

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom