• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    What a disgrace. He talks about the date like it's a holiday, and still makes the message about him.

With the news lately being dominated by athletes protesting the national anthem, and proposing protests on 9/11, I don't think the tweet is totally out of bounds. Maybe he should have elaborated on who those losers and haters were.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I've never heard that; "a solemn date", or even "sentimental date" perhaps.

Regardless, "Best wishes"? That's what you write on a birthday card or anniversary of something joyful.

Ya I'd also avoid mentioning your haters and losers. Actually I'd avoid calling someone a hater or loser on all dates

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    With the news lately being dominated by athletes protesting the national anthem, and proposing protests on 9/11, I don't think the tweet is totally out of bounds. Maybe he should have elaborated on who those losers and haters were.

Ha Trump said something dumb, " but hey look at athletes" as if the two have anything at all to do with each other.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Ha Trump said something dumb, " but hey look at athletes" as if the two have anything at all to do with each other.

Yeah, but what about Aleppo, or it is a carbon fee not a carbon tax.

Or Trump supporters are a basket of deplorables

Guess Trump doesn't have the market cornered on saying stupid stuff.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Market cornered? No, plenty to go around. But just because other people are saying stupid stuff doesn't excuse anyone else from saying stupid stuff.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Unfiltered social media makes it to easy to fire of an incendiary message, but that is why I like Trump, he is real.

Hillary on the other hand, everything is planned, and calculated, like a robot. That is what makes her deplorables comment that much worse, it wasn't off the hip, it was planned.

Johnson, who knows, he is just out fighting the good fight for social justice warriors everywhere.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Unfiltered social media makes it to easy to fire of an incendiary message, but that is why I like Trump, he is real.

Hillary on the other hand, everything is planned, and calculated, like a robot. That is what makes her deplorables comment that much worse, it wasn't off the hip, it was planned.

Johnson, who knows, he is just out fighting the good fight for social justice warriors everywhere.

So really what you meant to say wasn't "look what athletes do" it was, I support Trump's attitude?
    You can like that a candidate is unfiltered, but dislike the garbage they spew.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The Clinton campaign released new figures showing that students from 89 percent of Ohio households — 150,000 students — would pay no tuition for a four-year college degree under her plan. The proposal would allow families with adjusted gross incomes up to $125,000 to attend in-state public colleges and universities tuition-free.

Clinton is bribing people with free college?! GASP

Despite Ted Strickland remark, Tim Kaine says Hillary Clinton will soon be back on campaign trail | The Columbus Dispatch

so, the year my kid graduates highschool I need to consider earning less then $125k, and ESPECIALLY when the second kid is college aged. Heck, if you earn between $125-175k you should throttle back to $120k so as to not mess up your free tuition. Normally you need to have a combat disability or a smart or athletic kid to get free tuition. Now all I have to do is vote Hillary? Sweet!

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Get a clue, folks... Nothing else matters but SCOTUS and if the Dems win we are all screwed, blued and tattooed, even you liberal Hillary apologists.

If she wins in November I will be on here jumping up and down like a Chevrolet pushrod reminding you Democrat voters how your vote ****ed our Republic... For generations to come.

Wake up.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Get a clue, folks... Nothing else matters but SCOTUS and if the Dems win we are all screwed, blued and tattooed, even you liberal Hillary apologists.

If she wins in November I will be on here jumping up and down like a Chevrolet pushrod reminding you Democrat voters how your vote ****ed our Republic... For generations to come.

Wake up.

:+1:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Wake up.
    Hillary apologists? Who? I think I've only seen one or two post here. A recent INGO poll had three and one of those were accidental.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Divisive and misguided: Check.
    Non-ironic use of "wake up": Check.

You sound mad at the potential loss of Trump. So you're yelling at people on INGO... of which zero of us will have an impact on this election.

So why point your anger at others? Just because they're committing wrong think and not propping this candidate up?

Or are you yelling at the literally two or three Hillary voters here... who also will have zero impact on Trump's outcome?

Last edited:

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

Wake up.

...and right back at 'cha:

If you "Republicans" were really that concerned with protecting the second amendment (rather than pulling it out of the closet when it suits you to scare people into voting), you would not have nominated a flip-flopping, pandering, self-aggrandizing, Clinton-supporting loser as your presidential candidate.

It is Republican primary voters that are at fault for a Clinton presidency, as much as anyone else. You guys screwed the pooch when you elevated this buffoon to the level of "Last, best hope for our republic"...it's honestly shameful.

This guy is a used car salesman with a trust fund. Our gun rights are as secure in his hands as in Clinton's...or in a wet paper bag on the streetcorner.

We have already lost. Wake up.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    ...and right back at 'cha:

If you "Republicans" were really that concerned with protecting the second amendment (rather than pulling it out of the closet when it suits you to scare people into voting), you would not have nominated a flip-flopping, pandering, self-aggrandizing, Clinton-supporting loser as your presidential candidate.

It is Republican primary voters that are at fault for a Clinton presidency, as much as anyone else. You guys screwed the pooch when you elevated this buffoon to the level of "Last, best hope for our republic"...it's honestly shameful.

This guy is a used car salesman with a trust fund. Our gun rights are as secure in his hands as in Clinton's...or in a wet paper bag on the streetcorner.

We have already lost. Wake up.

Divisive and misguided: Check.
    Non-ironic use of "wake up": Check.

Interesting. Applies here too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members