• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    As a person of Scots Irish ancestry I can't wait to vote for the first orange President and NOT just because he's orange...I have heard he is getting roughly 92% of the Scots Irish vote in the south and midwest, but it's not because of race...We tend to vote Republican anyway.......

images

[video=youtube;05z5ZXKHKbY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05z5ZXKHKbY[/video]

When ye head to the polls remember Londonderry!!!!! NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!! The world will tremble at the feet of those of the Red Right Hand!!!!!:) Fear not the naysayers and the establishment!!!! Fear not the nevereverTrumpers!!!!!!

[video=youtube;N-qUYwWM0_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-qUYwWM0_8[/video]
    Just a gentle heads up; some of us grew up in those parts, and grew up during the Troubles.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So, got another email from Trump. (So, my gambit yesterday apparently didn't pay off.)

It has (supposedly) an email from Kellyanne to him talking about how winnable the election is, if only I'd donate money. Apparently, she states that it will come down to a few key states. The usual suspects: Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania. Then "she" includes New Hampshire (4 EC delegates) and Nevada (6).

C'mon. That's just silly. They are going to ramp up efforts and increase volunteers in those states. Now.

Oy vey.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So, got another email from Trump. (So, my gambit yesterday apparently didn't pay off.)

It has (supposedly) an email from Kellyanne to him talking about how winnable the election is, if only I'd donate money. Apparently, she states that it will come down to a few key states. The usual suspects: Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania. Then "she" includes New Hampshire (4 EC delegates) and Nevada (6).

C'mon. That's just silly. They are going to ramp up efforts and increase volunteers in those states. Now.

Oy vey.

You've spent way more time than I have reading those things. I'm getting them too...I think we are getting the same ones, anyway. I never open them.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    You've spent way more time than I have reading those things. I'm getting them too...I think we are getting the same ones, anyway. I never open them.

Why do you hate Trump and love Hillary so much?

Don't you know that every email you delete from Trump is another email deleted from Hillary's secret server?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "Record my vote" took me to their online donation portal.

So, yes, there is a chance I was suckered into it. :)

I guess the joke would be on me at that point. Some web developer working for the campaign snickering, "heh heh they'll actually think this is a pole."

Oy vey.

So you're saying you got poled? :laugh:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Oy vey.

Don't be sharing the contents of that memo. That was confidential!

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    NBC, ha. If someone as famous as Trump sees the same doctor for 35 years, it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to write a clean bill of health.

He's vetting the health of a presidential candidate. Professional ethics should require far more investigation/testing than a typical yearly physical, or relying on his memory of Trump's medical history.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    He was recalling the health of Donald Trump. If you had DJT as a client for anything (let alone for 35 years), would you not had made sure all the bases were covered well before a "note" was needed? :rolleyes:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Got 6 -6! - emails from the Trump campaign on Saturday, including the same email 2x a few hours apart.

Took a couple more polls, though. Those remain fun. :)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Dallas Morning News has endorsed the GOP nominee for decades. Today that tradition ends.

Donald Trump is no Republican | Dallas Morning News

It's not easy to offer a shorthand list of such tenets, since Trump flips from one side to the other, issue after issue, sometimes within a single news cycle. Regardless, his ideas are so far from Republicanism that they have spawned a new description: Trumpism.

We have no interest in a Republican nominee for whom all principles are negotiable, nor in a Republican Party that is willing to trade away principle for pursuit of electoral victory.

Trump supporters here that haven't heard of Dallas Morning News before this post... Do you have anything nice to say about them, or no?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well, he's showing how he'll act as president. Members of the co-equal legislative branch will be harangued, cajoled, and bullied into compliance. And wined and dined. It'll be huge. It'll be the best carrot/stick combination in the history of carrots. And sticks.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    64 days until national elections and the GOP nominee is still going after GOP Senators on Twitter

Trump Steps Up Feud With GOP Senator | WOR 710

But no, INGO told me he's a real Republican and actually wants to win the election and be President. Definitely makes total sense.
    This is why I like Trump: gridlock. No one will want to work with him, so nothing will happen (good or bad).

...and no wall will get built.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This is why I like Trump: gridlock. No one will want to work with him, so nothing will happen (good or bad).

...and no wall will get built.

That's my hope, too, with an HRC victory.

In that sense, I guess there's a good chance that both will have the same result.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom