• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    As a person of Scots Irish ancestry I can't wait to vote for the first orange President and NOT just because he's orange...I have heard he is getting roughly 92% of the Scots Irish vote in the south and midwest, but it's not because of race...We tend to vote Republican anyway.......

images

[video=youtube;05z5ZXKHKbY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05z5ZXKHKbY[/video]

When ye head to the polls remember Londonderry!!!!! NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!! The world will tremble at the feet of those of the Red Right Hand!!!!!:) Fear not the naysayers and the establishment!!!! Fear not the nevereverTrumpers!!!!!!

[video=youtube;N-qUYwWM0_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-qUYwWM0_8[/video]

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    As a person of Scots Irish ancestry I can't wait to vote for the first orange President and NOT just because he's orange...I have heard he is getting roughly 92% of the Scots Irish vote in the south and midwest, but it's not because of race...We tend to vote Republican anyway.......

images

[video=youtube;05z5ZXKHKbY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05z5ZXKHKbY[/video]

When ye head to the polls remember Londonderry!!!!! NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!

:)

Hey is that a protected group?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Heya, we're getting along fine and all, but for some of us, the Red Hand of Ulster and the Orange Marches have us start looking around for rocks.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Hey is that a protected group?

Nope...Popular culture has us being blamed for the troubles in northern Ireland, the genocide of the American Indians, and making up roughly 70% of the Confederate army (as well as 40% of the Union Army but they never talk about that)...

If truly interested check out James Webb's book (or documentary on youtube) "Born Fighting, How the Scots Irish shaped America..." (Or Scotch-Irish as my Pappaw used to call us...)

"When the English first settled in a place they built a church..When the Germans first settled they built a barn....When the Scots Irish first settled a spot they built a still..." University of Virginian Professor of History

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Heya, we're getting along fine and all, but for some of us, the Red Hand of Ulster and the Orange Marches have us start looking around for rocks.

And U2 cd's....:)

[video=youtube;EM4vblG6BVQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM4vblG6BVQ[/video]

I will often say to my Latin Catholic wife, "You know honey...Back in Ireland we would be killing each other...":)

Pretty good flick right here lex...It's on Hulu...[video=youtube;4CWkZ0CUOdM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CWkZ0CUOdM[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, but the numbers of fierce loyalists in the right places don't appear to be there. :) One problem with populism is that the EC isn't linked to popularity. (Yeah, I know, ranked voting blah blah blah.) ;) :)

Hey, a guy can dream about adequate representation.

images

When ye head to the polls remember Londonderry!!!!! NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!! The world will tremble at the feet of those of the Red Right Hand!!!!!:) Fear not the naysayers and the establishment!!!! Fear not the nevereverTrumpers!!!!!!

I was wondering how you spoke fluent HarleyRider50.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yassiree...We all stall mantane uh bit uf Caintucky hilljack lingo tho borned in injiana... mah kin foke menten ar caintcuk' doin's, sayin's, culcher en sech...
    :hijack:

This reminds me the movie I watched on Netflix last night: Finders Keepers. It's filmed in NC and involves a custody battle over an amputated leg. (true documentary)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    :hijack:

This reminds me the movie I watched on Netflix last night: Finders Keepers. It's filmed in NC and involves a custody battle over an amputated leg. (true documentary)

That looks good..."Ah mean war talkin' 'bout a fourth generation mortician, an' he lit out that door leavin' nuttin' but dust..." LMAO....Thanks for the heads up brother...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I hope a lot of this anti Trump hate isn't homophobia disguised as patriotism....(This is the funnest election EVER!!!!!! Finally I can look at the other side and accuse them of homophobia, etc....)

OMG...I'm turning into mrjarrell...:)

[video=youtube;8c5CxHYna0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c5CxHYna0c[/video]

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Totally figured out how to not be on the Trump email list anymore. :)

Just got one asking for my input on a Trump weekly tracking poll. Fates, they have aligned!

Who won the week? HRC, Trump or Undecided. My vote went for Undecided.

Scale of 1-10, how did Donald rate? 2. I had to leave room for HRC to have a 1, and 0 wasn't an option.

What issues do you care about? Laundry list of bullet point selections, hit my faves. (Including 2A, naturally.)

And this is where it got fun. :D

What issues did you not see listed? Hmmmm... off the top of my head, "something something reality TV star politicians something something YUGE"....

Then, the coup de grace, please provide feedback to improve our outreach and messaging. Ok. Allow Pence to run for President. :)

Filled in my name and email, and hit the submit button.

Hoping it means less campaign spam, although there's a risk there will be more.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

"Record my vote" took me to their online donation portal.

So, yes, there is a chance I was suckered into it. :)

I guess the joke would be on me at that point. Some web developer working for the campaign snickering, "heh heh they'll actually think this is a pole."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom