Uranus
    giphy.gif

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I could add that I am still waiting for one of these 'real conservatives' to make an appearance on the national stage, as oppose to the relative few that pay lip service to conservative values while in reality being establishment hacks.

I'd to know what a real conservative is. There are none in congress. If they think any of them or Bush 43 were real conservatives, then I say I'm glad Trump is not like any of them. I've grown tired of their lack of fiscal sense and desire to pry open our borders.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Alright.

I locked the thread to remove a couple of posts that weren't quite "family friendly".

Thread is open again.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Looks like Trump started to act more like an adult in his speech yesterday. I wonder how long he can keep up the facade.

Me, too.

This appears to be at least a partial pivot that many have been asking/looking/begging for. If it is genuine, and lasts more than a week, his poll numbers should improve.

One article also pointed that he's upped media buys in battleground markets like OH, PA, and FL.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Me, too.

This appears to be at least a partial pivot that many have been asking/looking/begging for. If it is genuine, and lasts more than a week, his poll numbers should improve.

One article also pointed that he's upped media buys in battleground markets like OH, PA, and FL.
    I heard about the media buys on the radio this morning. It is about time he tried to actually run a campaign.

Could his old campaign staff been so inept or is he just listening more to the new one?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I heard about the media buys on the radio this morning. It is about time he tried to actually run a campaign.

Could his old campaign staff been so inept or is he just listening more to the new one?

The Trumpbart guy may understand how to get through to Trump. Maybe he used Trump's ego to convince him of reality.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The recent Manafort Russian stuff that came out wasn't even all that incriminating... got to wonder what's left to uncover if they canned him at this point.

Henry C J Johnson said:
    Kieving to pressure? Or agreeing to Lviv and let Lviv? Donetsk me about Paul Manafort's decision to resign. Not the, uh, Kherson who knows

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It was his Manafort Destiny.

That's freakin' brilliant. :)

Trump should hire Milo to fill some positions. They have a lot in common, apparently.

Saw something from Milo over the weekend that seemed reasonable, right up to the point he went semi-fascist about something, then I lost interest.

Pretty much like most of what I see from him.

The recent Manafort Russian stuff that came out wasn't even all that incriminating... got to wonder what's left to uncover if they canned him at this point.

See, I don't think he was actually canned for that. Trump doesn't know what he's doing, so he listens to different people at different times, and some of them don't know what THEY'RE doing and almost all of them have a ulterior motives.

Manafort quit because he wasn't going to be The Guy anymore. So now, he became the most recent Fall Guy. (But not in the Lee Majors cool way.)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

It could just be coincidental timing. I have had the expectation for some time that Trump was sitting back waiting until late enough that his efforts would not be forgotten by election time as opposed to simply sitting on his thumbs clueless.

It was his Manafort Destiny.

:yesway: Someone paid attention in US History class! :):

It could simply be the realization that he was going to get convicted big time in the media narrative regardless of what he may or may not have done making him a political liability regardless of actual merit.

Woah could it be?! Libs having a double standard and body shaming. Guess when it fits their agenda anything goes....

Say it isn't so!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom