code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here are some other points.

points-1a%20copy.jpg

OK, there are a couple of points there that didn't escape my notice.

I haven't seen any of those points since the 70s.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Donald Trump campaign undergoes major overhaul - CNNPolitics.com

Trump has named Steve Bannon, the executive chairman of Breitbart News and a former investment banker, to the post of chief executive

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

oh god

oh ... this... this is too much.

So was Breitbart turned into the Trump PR machine to get Bannon hired or was Bannon hired because Breitbart was his PR machine? Chicken and the egg.

I would hope those that push Breitbart Trump articles might re-consider after this hilarious news. Like posting "ClintonForAmerica" articles to defend Hillary.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Donald Trump campaign undergoes major overhaul - CNNPolitics.com

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

oh god

oh ... this... this is too much.

So was Breitbart turned into the Trump PR machine to get Bannon hired or was Bannon hired because Breitbart was his PR machine? Chicken and the egg

You beat me to it. I was just going to post that.

It's now officially 'Trumpbart'.

What this means, Trumpers, if you post a link from Trumpbart to cite some claim, I will laugh at you out loud.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    As important, for the election, is that there will be a lack of continuity - in spirit and personnel. This is not a good thing.

Actually, now that I think about it, if Trump stops doing what he's been doing, that might be a good thing.

Will be interesting. My immediate sense is that bringing in a new media dude and someone who helped Quayle and Gingrich may not be moving in a better direction.

At least Manafort's experience in the Ukraine was generally successful.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    You beat me to it. I was just going to post that.

It's now officially 'Trumpbart'.

What this means, Trumpers, if you post a link from Trumpbart to cite some claim, I will laugh at you out loud.

Red State, and the Blaze are much more respectable right?:rolleyes:

or how about CNN --Clinton News Network.

Yeah, Brietbart is only media entity with an agenda.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

RedState/Blaze - Not necessarily. Although their bias is more with party, not with idol.
    CNN - Not as egregious as MSNBC. There are respectable journalists still at CNN, and they do actual fair and balanced coverage.

Nearly all media entities have a party/ideology agenda to some degree. Breitbart took it a step further and made it about a single candidate... and went full-negative against other members of the party they used to support. There's a difference.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Part of it, too, is calibrating our own personal filters. Used to be I would generally accept Breitbart reporting at face value. Now, not so much.

CNN, and to a greater extent MSNBC and the other major news departments, I would look at the factual things and try to identify what's missing.

Informed means informed as to the different perspectives of the reporting agencies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Oh c'mon. All the media is biased. I complain about that often. But what media CEO officially heads up any other political campaign? If the CEO of ABC News became the chairman of the Clinton campaign, you'd rightly complain. ABC news is already biased. But every now and again they do come up with some thoughtful, accurate stories. But if their CEO went to work for the Clintons, EVERY story would lose whatever credibility it had otherwise.

The press and the Clintons... Reporters don't like them. The left leaning press favors the Clintons to the extent that they want a Democrat to win. I don't think you can trust any of the press, but Brietbart has been an unofficial propaganda wing of the Trump campaign. Now they've made it official. They've made themselves not credible.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Oh c'mon. All the media is biased. I complain about that often. But what media CEO officially heads up any other political campaign? If the CEO of ABC News became the chairman of the Clinton campaign, you'd rightly complain. ABC news is already biased. But every now and again they do come up with some thoughtful, accurate stories. But if their CEO went to work for the Clintons, EVERY story would lose whatever credibility it had otherwise.

The press and the Clintons... Reporters don't like them. The left leaning press favors the Clintons to the extent that they want a Democrat to win. I don't think you can trust any of the press, but Brietbart has been an unofficial propaganda wing of the Trump campaign. Now they've made it official. They've made themselves not credible.

The Obama administration is littered with mainstream media ties, nothing new.

CNN, CBS News, ABC News Honchos Have Obama Administration Family Ties - Breitbart

Brietbart link;)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wait - let me see if I know how this works.

Times of London? London has a radical globalist Muslim mayor, so of course it'll be biased against Trump.

(But, having said that, seems somewhat convenient that the annexation of the Crimean, which happened in 2014, somehow stymied an investigation that started in 2006. Using cultural leverage for political gain is certainly not unique to Manafort.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom