ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Also...

Trump's "ask me anything" on Reddit last night was just a censorship disaster. Reddit kept it off the front page... and "the_donald" subreddit that hosted it banned hundreds of users that asked questions. Hilariously... that subreddit talks about being pro free speech... it's quite the opposite.

Just a bad situation all around. Nothing working for it.

Trump's Locked Down Reddit AMA Was Part Waste of Time, Part Disaster | RedState

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

We found a technical bug in Search where only the presidential candidates participating in an active primary election were appearing in a Knowledge Graph result. Because the Republican and Libertarian primaries have ended, those candidates did not appear. This bug was resolved early this morning.” — Google Spokesperson

****ING AUTOCORRECT!!!! :xmad: That has to be the reason.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    From a "Motherjones" tweet linking to an article.

However, I don't click/link to Motherjones... so you can verify on your own if it's true. Given Trump's history of flipping, I'm guessing it's probably true.

CofEj3VUEAAFxmu.jpg:large

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This election comes down to one thing, Nationalism, versus Globalism.

Me, I'm all in for Nationalism, and sovereignty. Donald Trump is far from perfect, but he is the only candidate that will pull us away from the global power structure.

There's nothing wrong with patriotism. But I'm not a fan of Nationalism.

Welcome to the Dark Side. We have cookies.

2ca40ca2f98159fa91c2bc64fc26e8b4.jpg

I like that.

From a "Motherjones" tweet linking to an article.

However, I don't click/link to Motherjones... so you can verify on your own if it's true. Given Trump's history of flipping, I'm guessing it's probably true.

CofEj3VUEAAFxmu.jpg:large

I've heard the audio. It's true.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hillary= Turn in your guns.
    Trump= Keep your guns.

There's no falling for anything.

In fairness:

Hillary says "turn in your guns".

Trump says "keep your guns."

Trump says the "right things".

What will he actually do? Well, he's pandered on many other issues. I honestly don't know if he'd sign anti-gun legislation or not. I honestly don't know if he will actually appoint constitution friendly judges.

The Li'l Johnsons dont care about that.

That's a fair point. Every time I hear Johnson speak about certain liberties, I don't see him light up as brightly about those as he does the issues he has in common with progressive liberals. I get the feeling that gun rights are pretty far down on his priority list from gay wedding cakes.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    So I should be opposed to a nation helping expose crimes of our candidates for president? I'm OK with that. Not my fault she's running for president and trying to get evidence of her crimes would influence the election. That's her fault.

I'm just trying to gain understanding here.

The logical extension of your post is that we should embrace Edward Snowden and Julian Assange as patriots and promoters of our nation.

I think you are a smart guy. I believe your heart is in the right place. We differ on the finer points of how to accomplish what is best for our country.

But I'm not OK with that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The logical extension of your post is that we should embrace Edward Snowden and Julian Assange as patriots and promoters of our nation.

I think you are a smart guy. I believe your heart is in the right place. We differ on the finer points of how to accomplish what is best for our country.

I don't embrace them. But that doesn't mean I have to ignore the information we have now just because of how it was obtained.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Don't kill the messenger! It's painfully obvious that this is the only way to get "transparency" :rolleyes: out of our corrupt administration. An administration that some on here are happy to let continue on, for lifetimes to come. :dunno:

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Snowden and Assange are necessary evils.

They do a lot of damage while doing a lot of good.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    If the Justice Department signals, by its inaction, that we cannot count on them to pursue justice...then in my opinion, they're signaling "game on." This is their fault.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom