• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If Kenya released Obama's birth certificate back in summer of 2008 and provided lots of evidence of his birth there, would you be upset?

I'm just trying to gain understanding here.

The logical extension of your post is that we should embrace Edward Snowden and Julian Assange as patriots and promoters of our nation.

I think you are a smart guy. I believe your heart is in the right place. We differ on the finer points of how to accomplish what is best for our country.

But I'm not OK with that.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    If Kenya released Obama's birth certificate back in summer of 2008 and provided lots of evidence of his birth there, would you be upset?

Those are public records. So no. I wouldn't be upset.

If Hillary called on Anonymous to hack the IRS and publish Trumps tax returns for the last 20 years old bough, that would upset me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Those are public records. So no. I wouldn't be upset.

If Hillary called on Anonymous to hack the IRS and publish Trumps tax returns for the last 20 years old bough, that would upset me.
    But that's not the equivelence of what Trump did. He didn't call on anyone to hack more information. If anyone did hack the *****'s email server it's already been done. He called on them to find the emails the ***** deleted from what presumably would have already had to have been hacked.

Look. There's enough of what Trump actually does that we can legitimately be pissed about. No need to make **** up. You're buying into the DNC's faux outrage designed to distract attention from their dirty little secrets revealed from the DNC hack.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    But that's not the equivelence of what Trump did. He didn't call on anyone to hack more information. If anyone did hack the *****'s email server it's already been done. He called on them to find the emails the ***** deleted from what presumably would have already had to have been hacked.

Look. There's enough of what Trump actually does that we can legitimately be pissed about. No need to make **** up. You're buying into the DNC's faux outrage designed to distract attention from their dirty little secrets revealed from the DNC hack.

Contrary to belief... it can be both things. Clinton/E-mail/Election fraud situation can be true... and Trump's comments can also be unwarranted. Both of these things are allowed to be true at the same time.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

You've nailed the 'fierce' part. Time to work on the 'loyalty' :stickpoke:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Contrary to belief... it can be both things. Clinton/E-mail/Election fraud situation can be true... and Trump's comments can also be unwarranted. Both of these things are allowed to be true at the same time.

Well, of course both are stories. The Trump story, eh, I'd rather liken it to playground antics, and beyond that it's really not a story. It's just another single pixel among many that make up the image of Trump. The important story that no one is talking about, the one that's getting ignored because everyone likes the shiny story better, is the one where the DNC got caught colluding with the press. THAT's the one that impacts people WAY more. I wish America had no tolerance for that. If the press were honest, there'd be no Trump candidacy.

You've nailed the 'fierce' part. Time to work on the 'loyalty' :stickpoke:

I prefer fierce honesty.

Oh, and sarcasm.

And boobies.

Well, bacon too but that's like automatic.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Well, of course both are stories. The Trump story, eh, I'd rather liken it to playground antics, and beyond that it's really not a story. It's just another single pixel among many that make up the image of Trump. The important story that no one is talking about, the one that's getting ignored because everyone likes the shiny story better, is the one where the DNC got caught colluding with the press. THAT's the one that impacts people WAY more. I wish America had no tolerance for that. If the press were honest, there'd be no Trump candidacy.

Why would the press report on their own dishonesty?

Move along.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Trump already deflecting blame for his eventual defeat by saying a loss wouldn't be his fault, "because you people get lazy, you don't vote."

Or maybe lots of voters recognise him for what he really is and would rather have a warmongering, pathological liar, instead. Hell, most people are, as usual, going to stay home. That says more about the system and candidates than anything.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    That says more about the MSM and the sheeple than anything.

FIFY

TrumpHarsh.png

Remember the good old days on INGO when it was cool to disagree with establishment Republicans and statists? Good times......

qmeme_1455156190159_625.jpg

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Two things make that picture;
    - the hand lotion right by the computer
    - the toilet just there in the room

How? I look at the picture. And I just wonder how he would. I mean. His. Nevermind that. How does he even function at all?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Well, given the age of the picture and the likely complications from his lifestyle (assuming he did nothing to address it) he probably does not function any more.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    All these years of people screaming that they want someone from "outside the beltway" and when they get one they complain he is too far outside.

Like the outsider or not, the idea of a queen running this country is just what we need to potentially nail the coffin shut on freedom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom