• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Bought one of those police trade ins from AIM Surplus. Mine seems pretty good condition, some finish scratches, not much wear.
    ENd8lJN.jpg

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Bought one of those police trade ins from AIM Surplus. Mine seems pretty good condition, some finish scratches, not much wear.
    ENd8lJN.jpg

That's a pretty good looker, especially being used police trade in. I would think it would have a bit more holster wear at least. I hope you got a great deal too. You'll have to let us know how it shoots.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That's a pretty good looker, especially being used police trade in. I would think it would have a bit more holster wear at least. I hope you got a great deal too. You'll have to let us know how it shoots.
    They are only $399 right now.

I have thought about getting a 357 Sig barrel for it.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    They are only $399 right now.

I have thought about getting a 357 Sig barrel for it.

Not bad at all. Sadly, I am effected by the shutdown, so it might be awhile before I get anything even used. Well, unless I find a winning lottery ticket, in which case all bets are off, hahahaha. Thanks for letting me know.
    Also, I have heard the 357 Sig round is probably one of the best pistol rounds out. If the rounds ever drop in price I would think more about switching some over or getting some in that caliber. As it is, I have been debating selling my 40s just because of how expensive they are and going more all over to 9mm. Course, it also helps not having so many calibers either, hahhaha.

Lt Scott 14

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Porter County
    Thank you for your offer! I did find a keeper 226 at a LGS and had a deposit down. Picked it up this am and it includes a TAC-PAC, laser, spare mag, and holster. It wasnt purchased at SPB, but have done business there before, and own a couple guns from there. Have shot there too, but wont try on a weekend. Just crazy busy there. Again Thank You! I can sleep soundly with my Signess handled!

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Not bad at all. Sadly, I am effected by the shutdown, so it might be awhile before I get anything even used. Well, unless I find a winning lottery ticket, in which case all bets are off, hahahaha. Thanks for letting me know.
    Also, I have heard the 357 Sig round is probably one of the best pistol rounds out. If the rounds ever drop in price I would think more about switching some over or getting some in that caliber. As it is, I have been debating selling my 40s just because of how expensive they are and going more all over to 9mm. Course, it also helps not having so many calibers either, hahhaha.

Im sorry to hear you are effected. I hope you manage to pull through. I too have been thinking of switching out of 40. Not completely though. I just want to but a .357 sig barrel for my 320. I can't seem to find any without the entire xchange kit.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Im sorry to hear you are effected. I hope you manage to pull through. I too have been thinking of switching out of 40. Not completely though. I just want to but a .357 sig barrel for my 320. I can't seem to find any without the entire xchange kit.
    Thanks Usmccookie, in a way, this might have been the push I needed to start a more serious job search. We will see, haha.
    You should be able to get the barrel, here's a link to Sig sight with just the barrel, wasn't sure what size you needed though
    https://www.sigsauer.com/store/barrel-p320-p250-357sig-full.html
    hope that helps.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    View attachment 74210

View attachment 74211

woot woot! all together now!

p320 compact
    gray guns competition trigger kit (2.1# trigger pull)
    gray guns flat trigger
    parker mountain machine compensator
    sig Romeo 1 sight
    Romeo 1 Mounting kit (you remove the factory rear sight, add the kit, and theres no machining required to mount the romeo)
    sig sauer x5 grip module
    I need a few more 21 (4) round mags and she'll be ready for steel challenge in terre haute in june!

I know some of you are saying that'd it'd be cheaper to buy the x5 p320, but msrp on that is over 1000 without the romeo, but I won the p320 compact from the friends of the nra on a 20.00 dollar raffle, the Romeo was on sale for 199.99 and I got the x5 frame for 25%off using a discount code from when I sent the 320 in for the safety upgrade, I got the gray guns trigger kit from a guy who didn't like it for 35.00,(and he installed it too) so all together ive got 600.00 in it the way it sits

and this sunday I plan on making sure it shoots! (58 degrees, I haven't been to the range since January 6th and I'm like a junky needing his fix!)

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Thanks Usmccookie, in a way, this might have been the push I needed to start a more serious job search. We will see, haha.
    You should be able to get the barrel, here's a link to Sig sight with just the barrel, wasn't sure what size you needed though
    https://www.sigsauer.com/store/barrel-p320-p250-357sig-full.html
    hope that helps.

Just read this. New jobs suck, I switched careers from a position I worked a decade for and didn't think was possible. I was a plant manager for a smallish factory. I made the switch, not by my choice and have never been happier at work.

I think my buying days are over until I see my medical bills from this week.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    View attachment 74210

View attachment 74211

woot woot! all together now!

p320 compact
    gray guns competition trigger kit (2.1# trigger pull)
    gray guns flat trigger
    parker mountain machine compensator
    sig Romeo 1 sight
    Romeo 1 Mounting kit (you remove the factory rear sight, add the kit, and theres no machining required to mount the romeo)
    sig sauer x5 grip module
    I need a few more 21 (4) round mags and she'll be ready for steel challenge in terre haute in june!

I know some of you are saying that'd it'd be cheaper to buy the x5 p320, but msrp on that is over 1000 without the romeo, but I won the p320 compact from the friends of the nra on a 20.00 dollar raffle, the Romeo was on sale for 199.99 and I got the x5 frame for 25%off using a discount code from when I sent the 320 in for the safety upgrade, I got the gray guns trigger kit from a guy who didn't like it for 35.00,(and he installed it too) so all together ive got 600.00 in it the way it sits

and this sunday I plan on making sure it shoots! (58 degrees, I haven't been to the range since January 6th and I'm like a junky needing his fix!)

Dang that's pretty awesome. Looks like it was meant to be.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Just read this. New jobs suck, I switched careers from a position I worked a decade for and didn't think was possible. I was a plant manager for a smallish factory. I made the switch, not by my choice and have never been happier at work.

I think my buying days are over until I see my medical bills from this week.
    I'm back working again this week, granted between weather and everything else ....
    I too am hoping this will be a switch for the better.

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    He is a leftie... I hear they *always* fire for lefties, but when you drop them when you are rightie, it is a whole different story due to the rotational differences.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Not mine.... but it could be yours if the price is right. My only question is..... WHY? :dunno:

gZqEcQ2.jpg

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/797216793

Same reason they had all of those gold plated MP5s and magazines in Iraq. When you have virtually unlimited wealth and you like shiny, ostentatious displays of what you perceive to be your manhood, that's what you do. Same reason people have Desert Eagle plated and then show them off. It's the bling-bling!

Top Bottom