• ...and so much more!
  • repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Anyone know a good place to get a holster for the Sig MK25? Something outside the waist (as if they make a lot for inside the waist). Thanks all.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    I can see them dropping the 239, the specs on it are so close to the 225, it doesn't make sense to manufacture both (even though the price point on the p239 was lower than the 225, and I'm not getting rid of my 239 anytime soon!)

Well, the REAL 225 came along way before the 239. They never should have strayed from their original formula of stamped slide guns. Actually, there is no comparison between the German-made Sigs and the American-made Sigs. It's a shame the German-made guns are no longer imported. I've owned both and the difference is very noticeable. I have 11 Sigs and they are all German framed.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Well, the REAL 225 came along way before the 239. They never should have strayed from their original formula of stamped slide guns. Actually, there is no comparison between the German-made Sigs and the American-made Sigs. It's a shame the German-made guns are no longer imported. I've owned both and the difference is very noticeable. I have 11 Sigs and they are all German framed.

honestly my American 226 legion is a better gun than my 1988 german made 226, my 229 m11 is better than my german 226!, both feel better, are smoother, than any of my german sigs!, and they've both had less rounds through them, now if I sent them back to sig, had srt's installed and night sights installed and had action jobs done, I might like them more, but at that point, they'd cost the same as my American sigs (the only difference at the point, would be the weight difference, the stamped sheet metal slides would be lighter than the coated stainless slides of the American made guns, plus I wouldn't have to worry about changing the roll pins that hold the locking block in place on the german sigs)

but the "german sigs will always be superior to American sigs" argument to me is the same argument as "the 1911 is the best handgun ever because its over 100 years old" argument!, and I do like my german sigs, and even though I don't like the 380, id love to find an affordable p230 to add to my collection (I'm kicking my self for passing up that 2 tone p230 I saw a few years ago)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    X01

looks like the p320 pdw conversion is finally coming to the market, I'm still wondering if the p320/ar15(223) conversion will ever be made, and honestly , if they ever make a p320 carbine conversion I mean a true carbine that I can put my fire control unit in, that will turn it into a 9mm ar15 style carbine, ill be one of the first to buy one!

https://firecontrolunit.com/rx03/ this in a 9mm is what I'm talking about!...that'd be awesome!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs1VqhDnDwT/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs6vuq4ny6C/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs1ArCxnWUg/

pic of the fire control unit x03, it takes your p320 fcu, and puts it in a ar15 chassis, and shoots 223!...and read about what else is coming (a 9mm rifle version!!!!)

I giggling like I did the first time I saw boobies!

That does look fairly awesome, especially those running the pistol carbine competitions. Looks like it would be fun to run and gun.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus

Injess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2019
    Columbus
    I can’t stand when people do reviews on sig pistols and feel the need to mention high bore axis. I actually notice less recoil from the 226 than a Glock 19.

Asdf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2019
    Reno
    New in town

Is this where I can show off my 2 Sig's?

My P250 and P320. These 2 pistols are so different, but I love their modularity. I have a full size .40 and a compact 9mm for my p320 and I have 45, 9m and 40 for my p250. Looking to get the 380 and 22lr for the p250 eventually.

I've even built a p250 from 80% insert and a p250 exchange kit just because I could and the parts were cheep.

Attachments

• IMG_2552.jpg
      IMG_2552.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 2
    • IMG_2656.jpg
      IMG_2656.jpg
      877.5 KB · Views: 2

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I can’t stand when people do reviews on sig pistols and feel the need to mention high bore axis. I actually notice less recoil from the 226 than a Glock 19.

Me too. Or a CZ.

:+1: cant agree more, the 9mm/45/40 recoil isn't an issue with me, that would be because I'm over the age of 10, have testosterone, am breathing, go to the bathroom by myself, enjoy bacon :bacondance:and otherwise I'm not person who complains about things that don't really matter!

Lt Scott 14

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Porter County
    I woke up last night after reading this thread.... Realizing I dont currently own a Sig! I know its a sad case of truth vs finance. I started watching reviews on YT, and scanning prices on new and used 226s. Even thinking of going to the LGS to feel the grip, look down the sights, work the slide, and actually dry fire the pistol.(with permission). My Sig.ness is warming up and feel only that buying a 226 will make the pressure less! I have owned one in the past(226), and letting go was only a $ reason. (others too). I will earn the respect of ownership, and not blaspheme any others. I promise. I am ready to forge ahead!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I woke up last night after reading this thread.... Realizing I dont currently own a Sig! I know its a sad case of truth vs finance. I started watching reviews on YT, and scanning prices on new and used 226s. Even thinking of going to the LGS to feel the grip, look down the sights, work the slide, and actually dry fire the pistol.(with permission). My Sig.ness is warming up and feel only that buying a 226 will make the pressure less! I have owned one in the past(226), and letting go was only a $ reason. (others too). I will earn the respect of ownership, and not blaspheme any others. I promise. I am ready to forge ahead!

I know Point Blank in Merrillville has some to rent. As you are nearby (I'm in Lake County), we can always meet up and you can try the Sig MK25 (the Navy version of the P226) and the P228 (Compact version).
    Just seen you had one previously, but still, the offer is open if you would like to try mine out without rental fee.

Top Bottom