• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What are they pricing them at down there? DIdnt know if a big premium like a new model or like the other Legions already in stock.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    What are they pricing them at down there? DIdnt know if a big premium like a new model or like the other Legions already in stock.
    You can get the P320 Compact without night sights for a little under $500.00 (before tax) IIRC at ESR. There are a lot of different variations of the Sig P320 with different prices.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    With my M11-A1 I went back to the standard Sig trigger and put the E2 grips on it and it is one of my favorites, awesome shooter!psyko
    Sounds like a great plan. I love my P228 trigger, but my M11-a1, I don't like the SRT on it. Single action is pretty good, but double action is long and heavy. Looking at videos, changing to the E2 didn't look super difficult, granted everything looks easy watching. Granted I actually like the regular grip size so I can swap and put on laser grips. Decisions decisions. I guess I'll shoot it a lot more until a decision comes to me.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Sounds like a great plan. I love my P228 trigger, but my M11-a1, I don't like the SRT on it. Single action is pretty good, but double action is long and heavy. Looking at videos, changing to the E2 didn't look super difficult, granted everything looks easy watching. Granted I actually like the regular grip size so I can swap and put on laser grips. Decisions decisions. I guess I'll shoot it a lot more until a decision comes to me.
    The E-2 grips smooth out the D/A a bunch and the standard trigger to me is sweet!psyko

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    dF2l9Ic.jpg

I will just leave this right here

aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    Has anyone sent their Sig(s) to Robert Burke? I have a new P320-X5 and the trigger is not up to my standards. It's either going to him or Gray Guns, but he's had much better communication than Gray Guns and better turnaround as well it seems like. A little cheaper as well.

$900 Sig
    $300 trigger job
    $300 competition belt, holster, mag pouches
    $300 in extras (tungsten guide rod, 1911 spring, grip tape, mag base pads, new followers)
    $3xx in Romeo 1 optic

One expensive piece of plastic :)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Has anyone sent their Sig(s) to Robert Burke? I have a new P320-X5 and the trigger is not up to my standards. It's either going to him or Gray Guns, but he's had much better communication than Gray Guns and better turnaround as well it seems like. A little cheaper as well.

$900 Sig
    $300 trigger job
    $300 competition belt, holster, mag pouches
    $300 in extras (tungsten guide rod, 1911 spring, grip tape, mag base pads, new followers)
    $3xx in Romeo 1 optic

One expensive piece of plastic :)

buy once cry once! sure, they're more than one sig gunsmith in the world.....and more than one gun maker too...but if you chose the best gun (sig) they why not choose the best sig gunsmith?

that's like buying a Ferrari and having pep boys do your tune ups!

aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    buy once cry once! sure, they're more than one sig gunsmith in the world.....and more than one gun maker too...but if you chose the best gun (sig) they why not choose the best sig gunsmith?

that's like buying a Ferrari and having pep boys do your tune ups!

I have read good comments on Burke at one of the Sig forums.

I haven't really read anything bad about either. But the fact I could reach Burke personally via email and have under an hour to reply to each question - that counts for a lot.

He says he can get the trigger down to about 3.5 lbs, which is a little lower than GG at 4lbs even. Not as low as I would like, but it has to do with Sig's design on the P320 striker assembly. The X5 is a fairly heavy gun, so even with a trigger that is heavier than I'm used to (my XDM I compete with is at 2.5lbs) the pull should feel about the same in comparison to the gun weight.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I haven't really read anything bad about either. But the fact I could reach Burke personally via email and have under an hour to reply to each question - that counts for a lot.

He says he can get the trigger down to about 3.5 lbs, which is a little lower than GG at 4lbs even. Not as low as I would like, but it has to do with Sig's design on the P320 striker assembly. The X5 is a fairly heavy gun, so even with a trigger that is heavier than I'm used to (my XDM I compete with is at 2.5lbs) the pull should feel about the same in comparison to the gun weight.

I bet gg is giving the benefit of the doubt on the trigger, I got 4.3 #'s with just the pelt trigger and spring, I bet with the full celt treatment the #'s will be a lot less than 4

aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    Top Bottom