The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    what am I ignorant of? What history did I talk about learning?
    i don't think all of our history is bad. For example I think freeing the slaves was a good and right thing. However I don't agree in the way they were just thrown onto society. We didn't do that with the Indians who were oppressed so why did we do it in that case?
    if you want to talk specifics then be specific. Don't go for one liners
    OK, OK...first I had to look up your age on your profile page... lot younger than I thought.

As to slaves, your views seem similar to many abolitionist, pre Civil War. The general thought was to free slaves and send them back. Take a look at the history of Liberia.

Now as to ignorance, you seem to believe that everyone coming to America all got along and spoke English and celebrated the same holidays and went to Church together...until the 1960's. This wasn't the case. Perhaps I'm not exactly sure what you think transpired in the sixties to make things change for the worse, or how you thought things were.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If you want to immigrate to the United States..... you need to put "America" first.

Example: LaRaza wanting America to become Mexico is not putting America first.
    Well, that's certainly common sense. To immigrate then try an infiltrate and then undertake such a thing is a hangin' crime, is it not?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    OK, OK...first I had to look up your age on your profile page... lot younger than I thought.

As to slaves, your views seem similar to many abolitionist, pre Civil War. The general thought was to free slaves and send them back. Take a look at the history of Liberia.

Now as to ignorance, you seem to believe that everyone coming to America all got along and spoke English and celebrated the same holidays and went to Church together...until the 1960's. This wasn't the case. Perhaps I'm not exactly sure what you think transpired in the sixties to make things change for the worse, or how you thought things were.
    no I don't think that at all. I'm not a retard.
    yes I would have sent them back to live in their own colony set up by tax dollars but then maintained by themselves and governed by themselves. Or allowed them to return to their original home for those newly arrived. I know many of them were born in the US, so they didn't have any other home. That's why I also mentioned a reservation that at their own choice they could stay in once educated (like high school) or stay there and live as to not have to leave America. But mandatory go there or the colony in the beginning.
    Im not a racist. I believe everyone is equaly free. But to someone that has been oppressed their whole life they can't just self adapt overnight because a white guy signed a piece of paper to acknowledge what was already theirs by natural birth/God (their freedom).
    so I'm saying that if we owe any sort of reparations to actual defendants of American slaves it's a
    proper and free education so that they can have every advantage to succeed. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. If they don't want to drink after you get them the water then that's not your fault it's theirs.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Jesus,
    he just said the same damn thing that I did and you inderstand
    And agree with him but not me? Is it my redneck typing accent?
    My names is JettaKnight, not Jesus.

Honestly, I would never have classified you as a redneck.

What Printcraft said, with an example, put America first as in, "this is my one and only Country."

What I inferred from you is, "America first, uber alles".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    no I don't think that at all. I'm not a retard.
    yes I would have sent them back to live in their own colony set up by tax dollars but then maintained by themselves and governed by themselves. Or allowed them to return to their original home for those newly arrived. I know many of them were born in the US, so they didn't have any other home. That's why I also mentioned a reservation that at their own choice they could stay in once educated (like high school) or stay there and live as to not have to leave America. But mandatory go there or the colony in the beginning.
    Im not a racist. I believe everyone is equaly free. But to someone that has been oppressed their whole life they can't just self adapt overnight because a white guy signed a piece of paper to acknowledge what was already theirs by natural birth/God (their freedom).
    so I'm saying that if we owe any sort of reparations to actual defendants of American slaves it's a
    proper and free education so that they can have every advantage to succeed. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. If they don't want to drink after you get them the water then that's not your fault it's theirs.
    Reparations is just plain dumb. The thought that we can compensate for generations of slavery by literally throwing money at people is ludicrous. Let's just all agree on that and move on because I never heard anyone else mention, let alone call for, it.

Emancipation is the the past and, honestly, not that personal to me. German immigrants pre-WWI, however...

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    So, with #Recount2016 a resounding failure, and #FaithlessElectors a resounding failure, what's next for the #NeverTrumpers?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Reparations is just plain dumb. The thought that we can compensate for generations of slavery by literally throwing money at people is ludicrous. Let's just all agree on that and move on because I never heard anyone else mention, let alone call for, it.

Emancipation is the the past and, honestly, not that personal to me. German immigrants pre-WWI, however...
    oh well I heard a guy call into a news show ask for it last week.
    ive heard it many times. You must not be listening to a lot of black people.
    I will never agree to give money. But giving someone an education so they can make themselves and then this country better is never a waste in my mind. I think everyone should have free education through high school and they should be taught skills and not just books.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So, with #Recount2016 a resounding failure, and #FaithlessElectors a resounding failure, what's next for the #NeverTrumpers?

NeverTrump, as in GOPe, pretty much died in spring - we're all on the train now. If your being cheeky and conflating NeverTrump with the crying and wailing liberals... I don't know. It's be fun to watch though.
    :popcorn:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    oh well I heard a guy call into a news show ask for it last week.
    ive heard it many times. You must not be listening to a lot of black people.
    I will never agree to give money. But giving someone an education so they can make themselves and then this country better is never a waste in my mind. I think everyone should have free education through high school and they should be taught skills and not just books.
    :yesway:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My names is JettaKnight, not Jesus.

Honestly, I would never have classified you as a redneck.

What Printcraft said, with an example, put America first as in, "this is my one and only Country."

What I inferred from you is, "America first, uber alles".
    i wasn't addressing you as
    jesus. Sorry but you don't impress me that much.
    I don't take redneck as offensive.
    no I said and meant "my one and only country" AND America first and **** all others.

two points not just one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom