The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    One way to look at all of this today...

Clinton now has the most faithless electors of any presidential nominee in the 20th and 21st centuries. She made history! She broke the glass ceiling!

:rofl:

Just like the recounts, where Trump gained more than she gained.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, it's probably difficult to find people with the experience to operate multi million dollar with tens of thousands of employees among those that make $12,000/yr.

Oh, I didn't know that a guy who reached the rank of major, as a part-time soldier, and just happened to be a billionaire would be a better pick for secretary of the army, than say a general who served his entire career, active-duty. I guess someone will need to explain the logic to me, because I find it very strange that so many billionaires (of which there are less than 600 in the nation) are so qualified in so many areas of govt.... But they're not just qualified, they're obviously superior than any other potentials.

Kut (wonders where this swamp is)

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Oh, I didn't know that a guy who reached the rank of major, as a part-time soldier, and just happened to be a billionaire would be a better pick for secretary of the army, than say a general who served his entire career, active-duty. I guess someone will need to explain the logic to me, because I find it very strange that so many billionaires (of which there are less than 600 in the nation) are so qualified in so many areas of govt.... But they're not just qualified, they're obviously superior than any other potentials.

We tried it your way for the past eight years. Maybe, just maybe, there is a better way to run things. Time will tell.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Why would you promote the discrimination of a group of people just because of their economic status?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Why would you want a General to hold the civilian office of head of the Army? The Chief of Staff is the General in charge. I actually like the idea of civilian oversight, not that it ever gets us much.

What are your thoughts on the four that President Obama had fill the office?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

How do you pick "better pick"?
    No man is irreplaceable.
    So there are literally hundreds, if not thousands of "qualified" people.
    Any ONE you pick, someone can say, why not someone else.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Yep, we need another lifelong politician in there to set us straight.
    Surely this time .......

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    something wrong can't also be valid. I'm not going to validate idiots
    But you can believe they're humans, just like you, with different goals, agendas, life experiences, relationships, etc. that have brought them to a place where they have a differing opinion on how the country should be run and a differing interpretation of the Constitution.

They may be wrong, but that doesn't make them uneducated, an idiot or a traitor - it makes them human, just like you.

You do realize you're talking exactly like the Hollywood elites we on INGO love to bash, don't you? You're smart, everyone else is dumb and evil and the country will be ruined and freedom will be trampled if they get their way. That's exactly what they believe.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    But you can believe they're humans, just like you, with different goals, agendas, life experiences, relationships, etc. that have brought them to a place where they have a differing opinion on how the country should be run and a differing interpretation of the Constitution.

They may be wrong, but that doesn't make them uneducated, an idiot or a traitor - it makes them human, just like you.

You do realize you're talking exactly like the Hollywood elites we on INGO love to bash, don't you? You're smart, everyone else is dumb and evil and the country will be ruined and freedom will be trampled if they get their way. That's exactly what they believe.

Interpretation is a little different than a lot of those elites that call for abandoning the Constitution.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

I never said I was smart. I don't think I'm that smart in comparison to what I'd consider a smart person but I'm not an idiot either. I just want to live in peace but if I must get there through war then so be it (speaking for my country). I personally have fought all the battles I ever will have to I hope. Unless they can force a crippled to reenlist. I would if I was needed.
    I only worry for my children. I don't want them growing up with illegals, terrorist, or lazy bums.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    One way to look at all of this today...

Clinton now has the most faithless electors of any presidential nominee in the 20th and 21st centuries. She made history! She broke the glass ceiling!

The only candidate in history with more faithless electors is Horace Greeley: a guy who died after the election, but before the EC met.

#HERstory!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I never said I was smart. I don't think I'm that smart in comparison to what I'd consider a smart person but I'm not an idiot either.
    So, here you imply that you are more educated (i.e. smarter) than liberals:
    lack of education is why we have people voting for Hillary, Bernie and obama.

You do realize that the MSM was touting all polling data showing that the more letters after your name, the more likely you are to vote for Hillary, right? Yes, the MSM was in essence saying, "lack of education is why we have people voting for Trump."

Now do you understand that you're not so different from people on the left? Sure, you're politics are polar opposites, but your attitude is the same.

As to the children, you realize that leftist don't want their children to grow up with redneck gun owners, right? Again, different sides, same attitude.

Demonizing and vilifying people doesn't work - treating them like a human, listening to them, showing the faults in their worldview - that's a better way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom