The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Another big problem is multiculturalism. (Not multiethnic)
    We can't survive without adhering to one CULTURE (American) in this country.
    Really? We have since the beginning of America. Here in the Midwest, German schools weren't uncommon before the war.

The Confederate Flag issue of recent shows how we haven't had one culture.

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding - just what do you believe is "American Culture"? I have my idea, but I'd like to hear yours.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    No, we don't have to do that.

And, you can't force people to do it.

The Klan tried this 100 years ago. Didn't work then, either.

In fact, I was just reading up on some that this weekend, ironically enough. Same rhetoric from the 1920s.
    oh don't go klan on me. You make me laugh. Seriously the klan is a joke. People are giving them way too much credit. They seriously would fizzle out if people stopped talking about them. We can force people to do it or they won't be welcome here. It worked well till about the 1960's

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    oh don't go klan on me. You make me laugh. Seriously the klan is a joke. People are giving them way too much credit. They seriously would fizzle out if people stopped talking about them. We can force people to do it or they won't be welcome here. It worked well till about the 1960's
    It did not work until the 1960s, because no one was forcing it.

And I'm not comparing you to the Klan. I'm just saying that the rhetoric is VERY similar.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It did not work until the 1960s, because no one was forcing it.

And I'm not comparing you to the Klan. I'm just saying that the rhetoric is VERY similar.
    well I don't study them or listen to their beliefs so I wouldn't know. I just believe in putting this country first.
    you are an American first no matter what color or culture you started in or are. If you don't put America first then you are
    a problem that needs eliminated

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    :scratch:

You speak of learning history, yet you seem so ignorant of it.
    what am I ignorant of? What history did I talk about learning?
    i don't think all of our history is bad. For example I think freeing the slaves was a good and right thing. However I don't agree in the way they were just thrown onto society. We didn't do that with the Indians who were oppressed so why did we do it in that case?
    if you want to talk specifics then be specific. Don't go for one liners

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    what am I ignorant of? What history did I talk about learning?
    i don't think all of our history is bad. For example I think freeing the slaves was a good and right thing. However I don't agree in the way they were just thrown onto society. We didn't do that with the Indians who were oppressed so why did we do it in that case?
    if you want to talk specifics then be specific. Don't go for one liners

Ya know, you can expound on the alternative of "just thrown into society," part. I obviously know what you mean, so I'll stay out of it, I'll just have some :popcorn:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Really? We have since the beginning of America. Here in the Midwest, German schools weren't uncommon before the war.

The Confederate Flag issue of recent shows how we haven't had one culture.

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding - just what do you believe is "American Culture"? I have my idea, but I'd like to hear yours.

If you want to immigrate to the United States..... you need to put "America" first.

Example: LaRaza wanting America to become Mexico is not putting America first.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Oh, I bet you understand. You just don't want to believe some people think that way.

raw

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm not sure I understand. When I grew up we had Irish, Italian, Ukrainian, Polish, WASP neighborhoods. Some of the older adults didn't speak English very well. But every one of them believed in America and wanted to be citizens. America always has been multi-cultural, but we were Americans, each and every one.

THAT'S CORRECT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That is multi-Ethnic in which there is NO PROBLEM. Multi-culture mean culture OTHER THAN. Multi-culture is NOT a melting pot.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ya know, you can expound on the alternative of "just thrown into society," part. I obviously know what you mean, so I'll stay out of it, I'll just have some :popcorn:
    ok. I think that freed slaves should have been put onto reservations and educated and taught how to live in society. Education is the best opportunity you can give someone. Teach them work ethic. Teach them skills.
    still today you have people not even related to slaves who want reperations. Some even if related want the same. Others do not.
    Im not against offering them a reservation or their own colony. Voluntary of coarse now. They are equal.
    But people who want to keep complaining after that or try to get freebies should be ignored.
    If there is one issue that I think we let down a freed slave population over then it's not teaching them to coexist or educate them.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I'm watching 270towin. 268 Trump. Waiting on CA, TX, NV, DC, HI.

4 WA electors DIDN'T vote for HRC.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Lol, that little girl is so cute. Little Asian girl with two dads (psst, they're gay). I had no idea you were ok with that type of "culture." Good for you! ...well, assuming you knew.

Kut (wonders if that was an "oops")
    for the record I fully support gay rights and equal rights under the law. Now people trying to turn into other things or become unicorns and weird **** I'm not fully onboard.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    well I don't study them or listen to their beliefs so I wouldn't know. I just believe in putting this country first.
    you are an American first no matter what color or culture you started in or are. If you don't put America first then you are
    a problem that needs eliminated

Depends on what you define as "first", Germany had a problem with that for quite a while... ended up with a few verses removed from their national anthem.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Lol, that little girl is so cute. Little Asian girl with two dads (psst, they're gay). I had no idea you were ok with that type of "culture." Good for you! ...well, assuming you knew.

Kut (wonders if that was an "oops")

You don't like asians or gays either? Man, it must be lonely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom