The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    [video=youtube;gMAYkSPZB_M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMAYkSPZB_M[/video]

Can we please, please take this admonition to college campus 'safe spaces' and ram it down their administrators mealy-mouthed throats; all the while saying Obama told us to do it?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    On both sides of the isle. It's okay if Russians hack into DNC emails and publish their dirty deeds. If Russians hacked into RNC emails and found the dirty deeds of Trump, his supporters would first excuse the deeds and say they don't matter, and be pissed that the russians interfered.

I am of course not saying that I'm not glad the DNC's deeds were exposed. I've made my points clear on that. I'm saying that we've lost a sense of principle, where we apply our rules to both sides and not just allow loyalty to make us have two sets of rules. I am a pragmatic guy, but pragmatism not guided by principles is what the Democrats have done for the last year, which we've all complained about.
    I think you are wrong on this. Look at his ratings after the "bus tape" was exposed. It hurt him badly.
    i don't want corrupt politicians. Trump hasn't accepted anything for politics favors yet because he hasn't even been sworn in for his
    first office yet. So what are they going to expose? Bad language, or strategy?
    If trump breaks the same laws Hillary did then I'd call for the same level of scrutiny. But he'd have a long way to go to get to hillarys level of corruption

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I think you are wrong on this. Look at his ratings after the "bus tape" was exposed. It hurt him badly.
    i don't want corrupt politicians. Trump hasn't accepted anything for politics favors yet because he hasn't even been sworn in for his
    first office yet. So what are they going to expose? Bad language, or strategy?
    If trump breaks the same laws Hillary did then I'd call for the same level of scrutiny. But he'd have a long way to go to get to hillarys level of corruption

Hurt him badly with casual and non supporters

Pretty sure his hardcores here kept repeating the "not electing a pope" line

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    On both sides of the isle. It's okay if Russians hack into DNC emails and publish their dirty deeds. If Russians hacked into RNC emails and found the dirty deeds of Trump, his supporters would first excuse the deeds and say they don't matter, and be pissed that the russians interfered.

I said in the last thread that if the RNC emails were out there they SHOULD be made public.
    Having more information is never a bad thing. If there is a different public vs. private position they should be made known.
    Bring on the emails. I'll get the popcorn.
    Glad they interfered.
    They are EXPOSING the lies of the politicians to the American people. Are they hoping for unrest? So am I.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I have yet to see accusations that Russia hacked the voting machines. All I see are accusations that Russia hacked the DNC email servers. I have a two part response to that. 1) Who cares? 2) Tough ****, if the emails didn't exist it wouldn't be an issue, now would it?

It matters not to me who exposes corruption. All that matters is that exposed corruption is dealt with accordingly. I have yet to see any claims that the leaked emails were falsified, claims that the DNC is not racist, that they don't see the hispanic vote as the taco bowl, that they don't rely on blind allegiance from the black community. But we're going to focus on who did the hacking rather than the content of the emails? Please...

Spot on.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Who is to say the Republicans e-mail weren't hacked and read also? Why would anyone assume that Republicans would be the same corrupt crooks that Dems are?

If you are not crooked, there should be nothing to hide. If you are crooked, you are a fool for putting it in writing. Why would any intelligent individual assume that any kind of electronic communication could not be read by others?

This hacking thing is bait from the left to undermine the election, THAT THEY LOST. The only real difficulty with it is those of us taking the bait. We should just be poo pooing the losers parroting this narrative, the pres included.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...They are EXPOSING the lies of the politicians to the American people. Are they hoping for unrest? So am I.

The lies of our politicians are the lies of the American people.

The American people enjoy being teased with exposing the smallest of our lies, but not the big ones, the personal ones, or the whole sum of them.

The American people will attack you to defend our lies. We will kill you without hesitation.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So what do you think HRC's chances are in 2020 against DJT?
    I mean after all with press against her and all the fake news. Then you have the "Russian hackers" she never had a chance.
    DJT had the press in his pocket most of the coverage of his campaign was positive.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    HRC is the Herpes of the Democratic Party she just won't go away.
    I firmly believe the search is on for a female candidate in 2020. I think I read or heard that the average age of an elected Democratic leadership was 76.
    The press is hitting DJT from all angles trying to find a soft spot in his armor. Has anyone seen 24/7 coverage of a President elects cabinet posts? Not anyone I can think of.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    john podesta says Clinton campaign backs effort to get Electoral College voters intel briefing on Russian interference

full statement:

Czfnp0lWQAArAT8.jpg:large

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I see the Herpes that is HRC is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Its easy to to see the election was rigged by the Russians and the press was against HRC.

The MSM and the Democratic Party have learned nothing. Now they are going to push the population toward a "Nationalist" fever.
    This crap is blowing back on them and I really don't believe they understand it.
    The MSM and the Democrat party are losing the ability to shape any national policy and very few local polices. It became a party of people out of touch with reality.
    I guess we all are on the "Trump train" now.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I don't think the Russians forced Clinton to switch from fighting for Wisconsin and Michigan to fighting for Nebraska and Arizona.

Unless that's maybe the angle they're going for! Russians hacked Clinton's internal polling, made her campaign poorly!

Edit: Perhaps the real genius of it all was Trump building up the "rigged election" nonsense... but he actually did rig it with Russia! Then, after it's all over... the Democrats would look stupid if they started repeating the same "rigged election" narrative after shutting it down during the election.

Gasp. He played everyone like a damn fiddle.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The White House strongly suggests Donald Trump was the beneficiary of Russian meddling in the US election

So they're saying... Under Obama, the Russians were able to infiltrate the US and take over an election.

Odd thing to admit.

Before I give too many ****s about wikileaks' impact on the election, I want to see the smoking gun for that. To Hough's point, everyone knew about the "hacking" before the election. Everyone knew the score. They voted how they voted anyway. How, after everything everyone knew about Hillary Clinton even without wikileaks, could they even prove it was wikileaks that moved the needle to Trump? Maybe they can prove it was the Russians. Maybe they can prove they did it for the purpose of swaying the elections. But how are they going to prove that it actually impacted the election?

If it was the Russians, they didn't make Hillary hide her shenanigans as SoS on her private email server. They didn't delete the emails from that server after the server was subpoenaed by congress. Hillary did. The Russians didn't even divulge those facts. The FBI did.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The fact is, Hillary was a horrible choice for the democratic ticket. She's in that same vein as Kerry, Gore, Dukakis and McGovern. Really non-electable candidates that real democrats have some problem with. Hillary was the worst of the bunch because of her greed and sense of entitlement. You not only had to hold your nose voting for her, you needed a full hazmat bio suit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom