The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I think the upsetting part is that he's still producing 'the Apprentice' he's president now, he should be producing something good like 'westworld'. Reality TV is embarrassing.
    But lucrative. :)

Part of his appeal is that he's made a shton of money.

Watch for "The Real West Wing" show. ;)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I hope you dropped a mic, keyboard or something after hitting the post reply button.
    I'd say that I dropped my expectations for the incoming administration, but I'm not sure they could go lower.

:D

[mic drop]

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I'm with you & Jamil on this, I don't like it. I see it as better than the last as there will be actual benefit to the citizens but it isn't the right way to go about rebuilding the infrastructure. The fact that it is driven by the federal gov't means for every dollar which legitimately goes toward improvements there will be three or four dollars wasted, stolen or lost.

I completely agree. While we do need to look at rebuilding infrastructure it should be done within a larger confine of fiscal responsibility.

What I would love to see (note: this will NEVER happen):

#1) Balance the budget;
    #2) Within the balanced budget begin paying down the national debt;
    #3) While working within a balanced budget AND paying down the national debt begin to lower, however insignificantly, our unfunded liabilities;
    #4) Begin rebuilding our infrastructure while working within a balanced budget, paying down our national debt, and lower our unfunded liabilities.

Organizationally, extremely simple.

Politically, impossible as we would have to hurt too many people on the dole.

Regards,

Doug

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't give a **** what Trump does in his spare time as long as he is an Executive Producer in the White House. (throws mic out the window)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think I know: to discredit the non-MSM outlets. Improve the hegemony of the acronym news agencies. Solidify the oligarchy as the only "true" source of news.

It is somewhat in response to the Wikileaks distribution channel and de-centralization of news gathering/reporting. They don't have control.

So, if they paint everything that doesn't come from an approved source to be "false," then they control the message.

As long as your mom stays so friendly to us, I think it'll work out.

;)

Yeah, but its tough when people get us confused for each other...
    have fun with her as long as you don't send her back

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom