Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    For the record, I think a Clinton win over Trump is not a done deal.

It will be Trump's Cult of Personality against Clinton's Cult of Familiarity, and I'm not sure how that plays out.
    I don't think anyone can know. Although I voted for Cruz, I have always felt it would be hard for him to win the general. With Trump we will have to wait and see how much the media smears, that we haven't really seen up to this point, affects him.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

I can neither confirm nor deny any familiarity with HRC's vagina.

Wait.

No.

I can.

I can totally deny that.

I don't think anyone can know. Although I voted for Cruz, I have always felt it would be hard for him to win the general. With Trump we will have to wait and see how much the media smears, that we haven't really seen up to this point, affects him.

See, I don't think they will smear him, or only in oblique ways to keep it interesting. The media wants a Trump presidency. Even if they didn't, they promote Trump simply by covering him. If they do smear him, it will only serve to endear him to his followers - motivating them even more.

Good time to mention the movie Wag the Dog.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I can neither confirm nor deny any familiarity with HRC's vagina.

Wait.

No.

I can.

I can totally deny that.

Well, one doesn't need to have sampled <ew/> that to recognize that others have developed a cult of vagina. Many people support her for no better reason than because it's time for a woman president.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    My question: how do we know it's time for a female President. Did someone set a timer? What are the criteria?

They don't give a flip about having a female President. You think they would have supported Condoleeza Rice? The same ilk that published overtly racist cartoons about her?

No, only a lefty loon is a "real" female President. So, as it always is, it is revealed to be just about power and advancing Statism, never about the actual feminine human.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    My question: how do we know it's time for a female President. Did someone set a timer? What are the criteria?......

I think we already have one.......

hug4-620x400.png

And here we have her with the first black president...... a truly historic photo......

obama_the_girly_man_1.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    An Open Letter To Conservatives On Donald Trump | The American Spectator

"But let’s be clear. The GOP electorate — and that includes a lot of conservatives — have spoken. And anyone who wanders off in search of the unicorn that is a viable third party is, no matter what they say to the contrary, about the business of electing Hillary Clinton."

In the famous words of Barry Goldwater: “Let’s grow up, conservatives.”

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Someone made a trip to the sporting goods store and picked up some new knee-pads.

I think it's called teamwork.
    Now that the big "T" IS going to be on the Republican ticket, who would you suggest that we vote for that will beat Hillary? :dunno:

(Haven't I been asking this question since the beginning?)

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    An Open Letter To Conservatives On Donald Trump | The American Spectator

"But let’s be clear. The GOP electorate — and that includes a lot of conservatives — have spoken. And anyone who wanders off in search of the unicorn that is a viable third party is, no matter what they say to the contrary, about the business of electing Hillary Clinton."

In the famous words of Barry Goldwater: “Let’s grow up, conservatives.”

Trump isn't a real conservative so I'm okay with Hillary winning!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom