• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    All I know: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GodFearinGunTotin again."

I don't know what I know but I think I know this...I got him +10 for you..

I owed him anyway...He knows I am supporting Trump and still said he thinks I am smart...

Got to rep a guy that I have snowballed into thinking I got half a brain....:)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    After Trump was named presumptive nominee last night, Google search "Libertarian Party" skyrocketed

Cho8cEnUUAIk_mS.jpg:large

So that's where the establishment politicians go when they don't get their way?

Interesting.....

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    [video=youtube;7W9YWVQAIxM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W9YWVQAIxM[/video]

New Can't Stump the Trump video outlining the defeat of Ted Cruz

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    What does it tell us when every other Republican candidate who put up their hand on national television and said they would support the republican nominee, and some of them have come out and said lately they won't support Trump? They are liars who have no qualms about breaking promises.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    What does it tell us when every other Republican candidate who put up their hand on national television and said they would support the republican nominee, and some of them have come out and said lately they won't support Trump? They are liars who have no qualms about breaking promises.

All true, and worse yet, the SOBs consistently demand our vote every time we get an establishment hack shoved up our asses.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Yet when Trump acted like he didn't want to support them, the entire GOP lost their collective minds at how a candidate wouldn't support the nominee.

Sore losers, massively.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Yet when Trump acted like he didn't want to support them, the entire GOP lost their collective minds at how a candidate wouldn't support the nominee.

Sore losers, massively.

Acted? Ii appeared he was serious. We'll never know if he would have instigated a #NeverCruz campaign...

But the pledge stuff seemed pretty lame at the time. As it does now.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Aww, how cute. So I guess you're still voting for Hillary this November? :rolleyes:

Wouldn't Hilary be a "great president" isnt she "smart, tough and a very nice person" ? Here I could have sworn she was "a terrific woman"

Wouldn't be inclined to trust someone who had those nice things to say about Clinton would you?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Wouldn't Hilary be a "great president" isnt she "smart, tough and a very nice person" ? Here I could have sworn she was "a terrific woman"

Wouldn't be inclined to trust someone who had those nice things to say about Clinton would you?

I already lived under President Hillary in the 90s. You didn't really think that Bill was in charge then, did you?

I just want to keep my guns, shoot my guns and buy more guns. Without the fear of losing them again.....Period. :(

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I already lived under President Hillary in the 90s. You didn't really think that Bill was in charge then, did you?

I just want to keep my guns, shoot my guns and buy more guns. Without the fear of losing them again.....Period. :(

Ah so you're voting Gary Johnson, here I was thinking you were voting Trump, which wouldn't have made sense considering his support of both Clinton's and their assault weapons ban.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Ah so you're voting Gary Johnson, here I was thinking you were voting Trump, which wouldn't have made sense considering his support of both Clinton's and their assault weapons ban.

I am voting for whoever is the best choice to beat Hillary.
    If it's Johnson in November, then he gets my vote. But I can't see how voting for the 4% will defeat the Democrats.

I'm just being realistic here. I would rather sit on my pride than sit on my hands and be defeated.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom