• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Can I have your guns then? I'd like to hide as many as I can before all you abstainers let Hillary win and take them away like Australia did to it's sheeple. I'll trade you a couple sling shots and a pocket knife for them since that's all that she will let be legal.

You still have guns? I got rid of all mine years ago.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Can I have your guns then? I'd like to hide as many as I can before all you abstainers let Hillary win and take them away like Australia did to it's sheeple. I'll trade you a couple sling shots and a pocket knife for them since that's all that she will let be legal.

Wait a minute! Where's that come and take it spirit? Everybody needs to burn those t-shirts. :laugh:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Wait, so now INGO is all "the system is the solution" and all about the process? No more "cold dead hands" rhetoric? Molon labe and all that? Times they be a changin.

Newsflash: Trump doesn't exactly have a track record of protecting gun rights. Oh. Wait. That's right. He has no track record whatsoever.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    By the way, as important as the top of the ticket is in determining the party direction, there's a whole different issue: Trey Hollingsworth. WTF? That's not my district, but it is perhaps more demoralizing. Dude is a carpetbagger, and it worked. Unreal. That's the GOP now, though, I guess.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    A fatally large portion of the electorate just didn't like Cruz.

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves ... "

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I think not until the convention. Specifically, the end of the convention. Then it can be closed, as the primaries will be over. :D

Same way that a corpse can be reduced to a greasy spot on the road and the responders are obligated to treat it as being alive until the coroner declares it dead?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    By the way, as important as the top of the ticket is in determining the party direction, there's a whole different issue: Trey Hollingsworth. WTF? That's not my district, but it is perhaps more demoralizing. Dude is a carpetbagger, and it worked. Unreal. That's the GOP now, though, I guess.

Nothing wrong with a carpetbagger, if they are better than the competition. Lotta folks favor a successful businessman over career politicians and tax raisers. :twocents:

FYI - What helped to sell me on Hollingsworth was the continual airing of the opposition's commercial stating "Some say that's illegal." Bull:poop:, if it's illegal then prosecute. Don't think we're gullible enough to fall for that line.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Nothing wrong with a carpetbagger, if they are better than the competition. Lotta folks favor a successful businessman over career politicians and tax raisers. :twocents:

FYI - What helped to sell me on Hollingsworth was the continual airing of the opposition's commercial stating "Some say that's illegal." Bull:poop:, if it's illegal then prosecute. Don't think we're gullible enough to fall for that line.

Pretty sure that exact line in those commercials is what made me lean toward Trey. Just instantly set off my BS-meter.

Regardless, he wasn't on my ballot.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    I guess people wanted to vote for a progressive candidate that threw money at politicians to get his way so that candidate could end the corruption that he helped fuel?

Which is worse, the candidate/politician that helped create the broken system or the businessman which lived within the rules established by the crooked politicians to thrive?

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    Sorry, but Cruz was the progressive Bush operative in sheep's clothing.

Trumps ideas was on immigration control, America first trade deals, non military interventionism, and free market healthcare system are totally at odds with the progressive agenda.

I agree, anyone that can't see the differing platforms hasn't been paying attention.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Take the person out of the equation for a moment...

are these conservative policies/values?

gun rights
    border security
    fight terrorism
    advance job growth

Are these:

Support of AWB?
    Replacing ObamaCare with TrumpCare?
    10% Wealth tax?
    Support of planned parenthood?

Most democrats would say they support everything on your list.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait, so now INGO is all "the system is the solution" and all about the process? No more "cold dead hands" rhetoric? Molon labe and all that? Times they be a changin.

Newsflash: Trump doesn't exactly have a track record of protecting gun rights. Oh. Wait. That's right. He has no track record whatsoever.
    Trump has no record. Hillary does. There is no doubt that she will nominate a liberal anti-gun SCOTUS justice. I have no idea what Trump would do. At this point it's better to vote for the unknown than for the sure thing. At this point the unknown is the the better potential outcome than the known. However small the odds, at least the odds are non-zero that Trump could nominate a pro gun justice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom