• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Or now that his political career is over, he can go openly work for Goldman Sachs, or the CFR, like his wife, I'm sure there is tons of money to be made working for the globalists.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Was this such a surprise? :dunno:

So will you guys be voting against Hillary or will you be voting for Hillary?
    Those have always been you're two choices.

It is our choice now, but it wasn't before today. I voted for the loser today, and yes, I will go ahead and vote for the loser in Nov.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I will vote against Hillary. I would vote for a bag of leaves or flaming pig crap before I would vote for the lying, scheming, entitled, angry, evil, vengeful, smelly, vile, murdering, disgusting female dog.

Okay, maybe I am over the top on the comments... she may not be smelly.

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Was this such a surprise? :dunno:

So will you guys be voting against Hillary or will you be voting for Hillary?
    Those have always been you're two choices.

Well I can tell you I will not be voting for the Republican nominee this year. After 2012 I vowed to not vote if they Republicans nominated another progressive candidate and they did. I will vote for other candidates but either leave the presidential spot blank or vote third party. Its not throwing your vote away this year when both are democrats.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well I can tell you I will not be voting for the Republican nominee this year. After 2012 I vowed to not vote if they Republicans nominated another progressive candidate and they did. I will vote for other candidates but either leave the presidential spot blank or vote third party. Its not throwing your vote away this year when both are democrats.

The only 3rd party option in Indiana is for Gary Johnson....Uhhh...no thank you. For me, that will likely leave me as a blank spot on that part of the ballot.

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    The only 3rd party option in Indiana is for Gary Johnson....Uhhh...no thank you. For me, that will likely leave me as a blank spot on that part of the ballot.

Still better than the two Democrarts that we would have a choice to vote for. Some people are saying vote for the progressive democrat so the democrat candidate won't win. Sorry can't do it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Cruz now needs to negotiate with The Donald. He needs guaranteed the Supreme Court seat nomination to bow out now, pledging support to Trump.

I'm not sure there is a Senate possible that would confirm Cruz on scotus. Such a Senate would have to have a super majority of not just Republicans, but republicans who don't actually hate Cruz.

And now for the brokered convention.

At this point I don't think anyone really believes that will happen.

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    I guess people wanted to vote for a progressive candidate that threw money at politicians to get his way so that candidate could end the corruption that he helped fuel?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I didn't realize there were so many Hillary lovers on here.
    And here I thought INGO was a gun forum..........apparently not.

May I make an offer on your guns before you all turn them in? :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom