Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hunt down? what possible law could they have broken? It was chalk, it wasn't vandalism...
    He should be fired for being an idiot and encouraging idiocy in this students.

I thought I read somewhere that students must get written permission to write things in chalk all over the campus. Especially if they damage the perception of warm and fuzziness within a safe space. :):

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I thought I read somewhere that students must get written permission to write things in chalk all over the campus. Especially if they damage the perception of warm and fuzziness within a safe space. :):

In my reading about this I found that although chalking was an accepted method of expression at Emory, there was a designated area for it - likely where the content would be easier to control

In one of the stories a student was actually quoted as saying it made her feel fearful and unsafe. If this isn't just saying the right things to get the university to come down hard on the 'perp' than we are even more ****ed than I thought when this generation of college students takes over. Luckily I'll be dead

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So this is weird..........

FS9YYjl.png

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Seems like a trial balloon to me. Get the idea on the table, see how the winds are blowing and get people used to the idea.View attachment 46261

I would be inclined to agree with you!

Dave to R. Priebus: What part of 'I didn't vote for that stupid m***erf***er last time and won't do it this time do you not understand?'

Probably talking about Rand Paul.

Sounds good to me, but my guess is that we have a better chance of both of us being beatified in spite of being neither Catholic nor dead than we have of this actually happening.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I would jump on that bandwagon in a heartbeat

Sounds good to me, but my guess is that we have a better chance of both of us being beatified in spite of being neither Catholic nor dead than we have of this actually happening.

Let's not kid ourselves. The GOP would rather lose than allow Paul to win the presidency as well.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You contend that he doesn't have a point?

We're not talking about superdelegates here. These are proportionally distributed delegates in a state that Trump won.

This sounds to me like the pile game in cards, where you by one means or other have a card already chosen by the person being played as one of twenty in one of 5 piles of 4 cards each. You tell him to pick two (or three) piles. If he picks the pile containing his card, you keep that group of piles and discard the others. If not, you discard the ones he picked. Either way, you keep the pile with his card. Repeat down to the single pile containing his card. Separate out the 4 cards and do basically the same thing having him pick 2. If he picks his and one other, you keep the ones he picked. If not, you discard the ones he picked. Do the same thing one more time now that you are down to his card and only one other. You correctly recover his card in spite of the fact that he believes that he was controlling the game when in fact you were BSing him into thinking he was in control when he never was in any way shape or form. If we have truly reached this point with elections, it, well, may be time to rethink our approach to selecting government.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This sounds to me like the pile game in cards, where you by one means or other have a card already chosen by the person being played as one of twenty in one of 5 piles of 4 cards each. You tell him to pick two (or three) piles. If he picks the pile containing his card, you keep that group of piles and discard the others. If not, you discard the ones he picked. Either way, you keep the pile with his card. Repeat down to the single pile containing his card. Separate out the 4 cards and do basically the same thing having him pick 2. If he picks his and one other, you keep the ones he picked. If not, you discard the ones he picked. Do the same thing one more time now that you are down to his card and only one other. You correctly recover his card in spite of the fact that he believes that he was controlling the game when in fact you were BSing him into thinking he was in control when he never was in any way shape or form. If we have truly reached this point with elections, it, well, may be time to rethink our approach to selecting government.

We need to take control of elections away from political parties.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom