Not open for further replies.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Theme song for the night...

[video=youtube;aU_c8aabw2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU_c8aabw2Y[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is just entertainment at this point. If your country will burn and there's nothing you can do about it, might as well roast marshmallows.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Please re-read my post. Trump is far from my first choice, but I understand his support. A large number of people have grown angry enough to push back against injustice. Enough have been unfairly painted as bigots for too long. The race card is overdrawn. The "you should be silent" card is overdrawn. The "you should be ashamed of the actions of someone else" card is overdrawn. The "you owe me things I haven't earned" card is overdrawn. Political correctness is bankrupt and is creating its own destructor in the form of Donald Trump.

Agree with this... I don't look at Trump as a bigot per se. What I do see that disturbs me greatly is his willingness to play the hate card to curry favor when needed. He did exactly that with Muslims. It's one thing to have concerns with refugees coming in, and suggest that they MUST be carefully vetted or no go. What he DID was play the hate card and fan the flames to gain Populist support.

Islam is out to get us! They're all crazy bastards... etc.

He. Fomented. That.

And he has no problem with doing that. And he will do it again.

So how would you feel if you were in the shoes of our friend BBI???? I've not met him personally, but we have chatted here. And Trump would fan the flames of hatred against him for his religion without a second's thought nor a shred of remorse.

If you don't have a problem with THAT in the White House, you should...

That is a YUUUGE character flaw in my opinion. Does he have something against black folks , or Mexicans or ??? Hell - I don't know... But I DO know that he has zero problem singling out a minority and fanning the flames of hate against them as a group, and demonizing them.

I've seen him do it.

THAT is why he won't get my vote.

I for one, won't support it.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Is it hitlary?

Imagine a female version of this:

FLAIL.gif~c200

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Megyn Kelly and Rubio just destroyed Trump on Trump U. With fewer people on stage, he actually has to defend himself, and he's not looking good at all.

Trump's statements in this debate will likely be cited in court when Trump University goes on trial.

Rubio: "This is important because he’s trying to do to the United States what he did to the victims at Trump U."

****ING BINGO. Nailed it. He is rattled as hell.

Edit: Bang, Cruz just nailed him too. Trump didn't answer Cruz's lines, he just jumped into percentages and polls. Trump is stammering over himself

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Democrats have to be thinking, wow. There's no way we can lose to this crew. For the few moments that they forget about Hillary's emails.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom