The republican party will soon be gone...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    After seeing how the republicans are dealing with the democrats over the last 4 years and prior, i'm gonna predict the party will be gone in no time. They will not stand up to obama, they will not call him out on his lies(as obama just stated today the republicans are to blame for the sequester cuz they wont close loopholes for the rich which makes no sense yet not one republican will call him out), the republicans are just sitting there allowing the democrats to lie about everything, they cave(on taxes and everything else) and do nothing. They will not fight, they will not even call him out on a lie. The republican party is allowing the democrat party to characterize it, even republicans when polled think the sequester is the republicans fault, and obama came up with idea! we are in serious trouble, since they will most likely take the house back during the next election cycle, and when that happens holy crap, guns, cap n trade, insane taxes, obamacare, it will make chicago and new york look like smooth sailing compared to what we will endure. Once a great of people have been labeled by society, that group of people will never get rid of that label. and our side has been labled the party for the rich and the party that steals from the poor and hates women and minorities, etc. and its not only a matter of time anymore, its happening right before our eyes and i think there is very very little time left for the party.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    They won't be gone completely, but I think a realignment is taking place, and not in the Republican's favor.

When I dumped the Republican party back in 2001, I told quite a few people that although Bush may get reelected, he will be the last Republican president. They looked at me like :tinfoil:

I still think it's true.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Now to get rid of the (D) party......who no longer (D) either, they have gone in the way of following after Communism. Many (D) I work with are slowly seeing this. The only good (R) I see right now calling out lies is Rand Paul, but I suppose the (R) will hate him if he runs for President. I joined the Constitution party last election....now to get the over 50% who don't vote or give a crap to wake up from their apathy, we could get rid of both parties and free America of its slavery.........who am I kidding, too many sheep who want a handout now.....maybe when all our cities are burned to the ground and the economy stops people will finally get it.....Progressive communist liberlism doesn't work no matter what the party is.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    The problem as I see it is we are drifting towards one party rule.... when that happens, dear Komrades, I will leave. :(

spirit390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    I was done with them when they took the “compassionate conservatism” moniker. But I have always been a “Constitutional conservative”. So I guess I like TEA now.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    After seeing how the republicans are dealing with the democrats over the last 4 years and prior, i'm gonna predict the party will be gone in no time. They will not stand up to obama, they will not call him out on his lies(as obama just stated today the republicans are to blame for the sequester cuz they wont close loopholes for the rich which makes no sense yet not one republican will call him out), the republicans are just sitting there allowing the democrats to lie about everything, they cave(on taxes and everything else) and do nothing. They will not fight, they will not even call him out on a lie. The republican party is allowing the democrat party to characterize it, even republicans when polled think the sequester is the republicans fault, and obama came up with idea! we are in serious trouble, since they will most likely take the house back during the next election cycle, and when that happens holy crap, guns, cap n trade, insane taxes, obamacare, it will make chicago and new york look like smooth sailing compared to what we will endure. Once a great of people have been labeled by society, that group of people will never get rid of that label. and our side has been labled the party for the rich and the party that steals from the poor and hates women and minorities, etc. and its not only a matter of time anymore, its happening right before our eyes and i think there is very very little time left for the party.

Allen West does...

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I think what we need is a new Federalist Party. One that espouses Constitutional Federalism.

Most of the contentious issues of the day have nothing to do with the enumerated powers in the Constitution, and therefore, should be left to the states under 10A.

You want homosexual marriage? Fine New York, knock yourself out. Indiana, no way.

Want drug legalization? California, have at it. Indiana, no way.

Want government healthcare? Be my guest Massachusetts. Indiana, no way.

Federal candidates would run on decentralizing unconstitutional programs like Social Security. Freeze existing programs and block grant the money to the states to administer. If the people of individual states want to expand the programs, then they pay for their own changes. If they want to eliminate the programs, then existing money will be block granted until the recipients die off.

Don't like your states polices? Then move to a state that's more friendly to your beliefs.

We'd quickly find out what works and what doesn't.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I predict the Republican Establishment will be back in power and continuing with George W. Obama's agenda in only a few short years.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    The problem as I see it is we are drifting towards one party rule.... when that happens, dear Komrades, I will leave. :(

Drifting towards???

Buddy we have been one party rule for decades. It is the bureaucrats and money printers v. the rest of us.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    There may be a realignment, but the democrat party is as unified as ever, they do not attack their own, when one of them fails or does something stupid, their whole party rally's around that person and props them up, usually giving them a promotion! they are politicallly great, the republicans throw each other under the bus. its just amazing how liberalism gets into every great society and destroys it, its the same throughout history. so sad its happening here. Where do we go? there is no place left to start over.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I believe that there are no Republicans as there are no Democrats, because those terms are used to describe someone of the Republic and someone of Democracy... which I truly believe there are no remains of.
    'Once they could vote themselves money'..... Now their agenda bleeds back and forth... always trying to CONTROL the people instead of PROTECT and SERVE the people. Why do they get away with this??? Because we let them!

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Allen West does...

And look how the national party supported him in his re-election bid!

Granted, he was at time unnecessarily over-the-top. But it's disappointing to see one of the best of the class of 2010 gone so fast.

JMO

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    We'd quickly find out what works and what doesn't.

That's how it was supposed to be all along. But once someone figured out that they can tax the farming Grandparents in Nebraska to pay for sex changes in LA, the system works not so well.

Top Bottom