• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Having met and worked with a ton of Truck Drivers over 7 years of my work life, I learned a few things.

In General,

They complain a LOT.
    Nature of the business, drivers take a LOT of :poop:

The eat really BAD nutritionally.
    At the time, prior to sat radio getting big, they were huge Art Bell fans, which meant they KNEW their conspiracy stuff long before the general population (and got me listening to them)
    Also another drawback to the job, there's not a lot of places you can pull up and park a 53 footer lots to eat.
    They are what moves what we need across this land.
    They were ARE patriots.
    Yes in deed, if the trucks don't move, it ALL folds up and grinds to a stop. Now as Patriots, unfortunately there has been a huge influx of foreign drivers in the last 2 decades.
    But American born drivers are true Red White and Blue
    They had a git r don attitude.
    Got a Git-R-Done attitude because if you don't get it done, you don't get paid.

Finally when **** broke on their truck or trailer at 3 am in the morning with a trailer to move, they were very ingenious.
    Some are, the steering wheel holders are bubble gum and bailing wire guys and don't take care of their equipment.

I am counting on them and those like them to help us climb out of the trenches and push this battle over the top.

There is still plenty of time and ways to change things and make them better for all those folks out there who come up to your belt buckle without resorting to bandoliers.

It just takes the will to do it.
    Don't count on all of them, there's a lot more of them that are Democrats than you realize, especially Unionized drivers.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    We should start right here in our own backyard, there's no reason for a potato like andre carson to keep getting elected.
    The problem with this is the HUGE base he has that suck off the government teets I though years ago Dickerson had a chance to unseat him, but he failed.
    It has to start with getting a STRONG Republican Mayoral candidate that can swing the local population away from Carson's base and believing that they don't have to vote
    democrat to get help.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    As for your last paragraph, I think emotions are really high right now. I’m guilty of letting my emotions get to me because of this entire ordeal. I believe there was fraud with all of my heart, I believe the country is going to go through some very dark days ahead... but I also believe we need to stick together and we can’t get through this if we continue to bicker among ourselves. The easiest way for the left to succeed is for the right to tear themselves apart... and knowing the lefts desires we can’t afford to let them succeed.
    I agree, I don't like these results anymore than the vast majority of people on this forum. And I will admit I've let my emotions get to me as well. I believe there was fraud, same as any other election. If there was enough to change the outcome, I'm iffy. And a lot of the reason I'm iffy is because of all the BS "proof" that is being thrown around. If there was proof, there wouldn't been a need for all the BS.
    I think it is more just being beat down and tired. I am. To stand and watch what just took place, right under our noses, and be powerless past revolt to do anything is just a bit to much. And a MSM that is in league with this madness is even more depressing.

Battery's are just dead.
    Will they recharge...???
    They will.
    Hug the terrorists. That'll give a jump start.

And not telling you to quit, perhaps sit back at least just a bit. There are a couple of other mods here, shut off the phone, make some popcorn, enjoy a movie, and hug the terrorists some more. You've been at least from my perspective jumping around like a frog on a hot skillet. Slow down and don't be afraid to use the warn/infract/ban hammer. I've seen you do a lot of the first, not much beyond that. If members, even established members, even me(well not really), step a bit too far... But your hammer isn't a .45 it won't kill souls at a glance, you can just wound with it a bit.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I know my opinion don't mean much to you, but, having been around here awhile, I have always valued yours.

I remember hearing your perspective on law enforcement issues and learning new things.
    I remember you buying a new piece of property and getting it all set up for retiring on it and how happy it seemed to make you.
    I don't remember hearing you talk in such a defeated tone. Nor do I like it. I actually found it somewhat jarring.

Maybe it's just my memory. Its not as good as it used to be, but I don't remember seeing you as active in the political forums as you have been in the last few weeks or couple of months. Maybe its because your tone has so drastically changed and you haven't been more active in the political forums or maybe its just me.

This ain't over, unless we just give up. This is STILL the greatest country in the world and we still have more tools to change things here than anywhere else.

I sincerely hope this despondency is temporary.

I also remember you to be a spiritual person so

I was in church once at a Liturgy where this text was read. The text that was read said, “Do not worry about your life, about things, or about tomorrow.” Well, “worry” might be a good word. It’s certainly better than the translation that you find in the King James Version, which says “take no thought about your life” or “take no thought about tomorrow” or “have no care” or “be not caring about it.” I think that’s not a good translation, personally, because we should be careful. You’ve got to be careful. We’re going to have cares. We’ve got to care about what we eat. We’ve got to care about what we drink. And we certainly have to take thought about it. What kind of a family life would we have if the parents didn’t think about food, drink, and clothing? You’ve got to think about it. It’s not a case about not caring or not thinking about it, but the commandment is not to be anxious about it.

Now, what is anxiety? I think a definition of anxiety is where you are constantly worried and troubled and thinking and so on about what might be: maybe we won’t have it; maybe there will be no food; maybe the clothes will be gone; maybe I’ll lose my job; maybe the economy will crash; maybe the world will end; maybe the terrorists will attack. It’s all put into an imaginary, I would even say, fantasy world. Anxiety, in some sense, plunges us immediately into a fantasy.

People who study anxiety distinguish radically between anxiety and fear, and we’ll talk about fear today also. When you are afraid—and we’ll get to fear—there’s a very clear object: somebody is chasing you with a knife and wants to kill you, or an earthquake is going on. There’s plenty of reason to be afraid of things. Fear generally has an object—it’s pretty clear what you’re afraid of or afraid about—but anxiety doesn’t. Anxiety is kind of a vague, general feeling without some kind of an object. It’s almost like a state of mind, a state of soul, where you are just worried and troubled and anxious. But there’s not anything there concretely that you are really anxious about, except a general feeling that something might go bad.

So, in this particular commandment about anxieties; anxieties are real. People can have anxieties about what they’re going to eat or drink and so on, but very often they’re not connected with the fact that they just don’t have any food or don’t have any clothing. It’s that they’re worried that they might not have any.

So, you have this teaching about not being anxious. Here it is connected with faith in God—the whole point is the faith in God. If you seek the kingdom of God, if you live for God, then you have to believe that God will give you what you need. If he doesn’t, and if calamity strikes, then that’s the will of God, too. Anxiety is not going to change anything.

There is a Russian saying that God is everywhere except in fantasy. The minute you being fantasizing about what might be or what might not be or what could be, or what could not be, or what may happen or not happen—when, in fact, it’s not really happening yet and you have no reason, so to speak, to be fearful or really concerned or worried—then that’s anxiety. That is considered to be like a mental illness, and, of course, it can be connected with brain chemistry and all this stuff we know now—anxiety, depression, despondency, anger, and all those things. We’re embodied spirits, we have bodies, we have brains, and we have things that are rooted in the brain. But when we are transcendent to our own feelings and hear the Gospel, we can hear a commandment of our Lord saying to us, “Me merimnate; me merimnisate—do not be anxious; I am with you; I am taking care of you; don’t plunge yourself into that world where you’re just tied up in knots and entangled, etc. It’s not going to get you anywhere.”
    TL;DR
    :stickpoke:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    After what happened yesterday - and I don't mean the Antifa-led false flag op made to look like Trumpers broke from their longstanding practice to always be peaceful & lawful - I don't see how we can say this is a Republic anymore. We obviously don't have free, honest & open elections anymore and that seems to be a prerequisite for being a Republic.

Now we know that save for just a few who kept their Oath, the ENTIRE federal government has warred against the Constitution, canceled our Republic, declared that they are rulers over the people and that they - not we - will determine who rules. And not just the federal government. State and local governments have also usurped authority for absolute dictatorship.

Now, I dare anyone to tell me that the founders wouldn't be shooting already. I'm not advocating or calling for anything - I'm just asking, WWWD?

What Would Washington Do?
    I think Washington would make sure he's not full of **** before starting a revolution.

Also. People keep saying that the violence was an Antifa-led false flag op. Is there any evidence of this, because that would be a fantastic thing to believe if true. But all the people I saw on live streams looked a lot like Trumpers. The woman who was shot and killed was definitely NOT antifa.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    :): I've been called a lefty, a chinese sympathizer, and not even sure what else in the last week or so, at the very least it's been implied. And I will admit I've hit back some, but just looking at crap that's been posted with an open eye/mind isn't attacking the poster. When someone post an article claiming an affidavit by someone in Italy confirms voter fraud, and it was written by an Italian lawer, for an Italian client, in a Italian court, in front of an Italian judge, and it's written in English... Yeah I'm going to point that out. Same as when someone posts an article or such saying that more absentee ballots were returned than sent out, when a 30 second search shows that isn't true. Shall I go on?
    Do you want to win back the country or fight to be intellectually right about an issue?

That's the decision to make, because to win back the country you're going to have to support your fellow man even if you disagree with them. Arguing over the small stuff isn't going to unite us, ignoring the stupid stuff out of respect to unity is what is required. Even if it violates your personal morals, you're going to have to learn the big picture matters more than what any of us think.

Does the military question its leaders when they're told to go on a stupid mission, or do they do the job they signed up to do and swallow their objections?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think Washington would make sure he's not full of **** before starting a revolution.

Also. People keep saying that the violence was an Antifa-led false flag op. Is there any evidence of this, because that would be a fantastic thing to believe if true. But all the people I saw on live streams looked a lot like Trumpers. The woman who was shot and killed was definitely NOT antifa.

It's just cowards pushing that narrative, who forget this isn't 2004 anymore and that this is the direction political discourse has taken.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Do you want to win back the country or fight to be intellectually right about an issue?

That's the decision to make, because to win back the country you're going to have to support your fellow man even if you disagree with them. Arguing over the small stuff isn't going to unite us, ignoring the stupid stuff out of respect to unity is what is required. Even if it violates your personal morals, you're going to have to learn the big picture matters more than what any of us think.

Does the military question its leaders when they're told to go on a stupid mission, or do they do the job they signed up to do and swallow their objections?
    Are you saying that it doesn't matter if the evidence of a stolen election isn't real?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I've been called a lefty, a chinese sympathizer, and not even sure what else in the last week or so, at the very least it's been implied. And I will admit I've hit back some, but just looking at crap that's been posted with an open eye/mind isn't attacking the poster. When someone post an article claiming an affidavit by someone in Italy confirms voter fraud, and it was written by an Italian lawer, for an Italian client, in a Italian court, in front of an Italian judge, and it's written in English... Yeah I'm going to point that out. Same as when someone posts an article or such saying that more absentee ballots were returned than sent out, when a 30 second search shows that isn't true. Shall I go on?

Is it not possible that a group that specializes in international clean government would translate the Italian documents for the English audience? As stated differently, the folks here playing smartest man on the internet are tiring.

Maybe you need to think more about the words and what you convey you choose when replying to correct a record. If it sounds like you are celebrating a slam dunk folks are going to assume you are with those that would most celebrate a slam dunk...

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I would like to see the country return to a free market, more freedom, more local control. Somewhat like the founding without the slavery.

Hitching your wagon to Trump won't get you that IMO. The election was not stolen. The country voted as they did for a variety of reasons including desperation and wealth inequality. I don't think the liberal solution works but I understand why people might see it as such. The same day that we had a major breach of security at the Capital, 4000 Americans died of Coronavirus. The stock market hit an all time high.

Honestly I think BLM and conservatives could probably find a lot of common ground in getting rid of the corruption and monetary control.

Anyway I don't like either side that is emerging.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    For your info folks, alternative social media all around the net is being shut down.

Massive purge of anyone right of Mao is happening on twitter currently.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    About the republic being dead, this is now the formative years of the new republic. Not from sea to shining sea but from pole to pole. The new republic as discussed at the turning of the 19th Century into the 20th, with all those rationalizations for enslaving mankind as touted in "Anticipations", the book that made H. G. Wells the favored guest of the west's most illuminated leaders.
    If you were to find a copy be sure and read the last part about the faith of the new republic. It's just peachy. And should remind some of what Hillary Clinton said about supplying the spiritual needs of people in the new order, as well as what has been programmed into cultures world wide as "the force".

Any how, that's how I see it. We're in the gearing up of a huge transition.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would like to see the country return to a free market, more freedom, more local control. Somewhat like the founding without the slavery.

Hitching your wagon to Trump won't get you that IMO. The election was not stolen. The country voted as they did for a variety of reasons including desperation and wealth inequality. I don't think the liberal solution works but I understand why people might see it as such. The same day that we had a major breach of security at the Capital, 4000 Americans died of Coronavirus. The stock market hit an all time high.

Honestly I think BLM and conservatives could probably find a lot of common ground in getting rid of the corruption and monetary control.

Anyway I don't like either side that is emerging.
    OK at the risk of sounding like a broken record.....yes it was. In many different ways but yes it was. This all started when DJT announced and we have been conditioned for 5 solid years. No one hated the man until the media told them to and the left started the endless assault's using our money to perpetuate it.
    Now it is an endless stream of Bravo Sierra full of twists and turns.

And here we are.

WTHU peoples.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    For your info folks, alternative social media all around the net is being shut down.

Massive purge of anyone right of Mao is happening on twitter currently.
    Seems kind of like a...., what's the word I'm looking for......Fascist thing to do, no?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think it hilarious those that constantly bring up the "Trump did it to himself with his ego". Actually it was the ego of the parties and the government bureaucracy that had the ego problem, they couldn't take that he had such a following and could succeed where they could not...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom