Not open for further replies.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    grinds-my-gears11.jpg

I guess that would be true. The teeth do not have the same teeth per inch and they are not meshed.

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    I have been a member since 2009, I have yet to hit 50. It wasn't till last Friday that I even knew I needed 50 to PM someone. The sent me one and I had to post on a open forum in order for them to get the message. I'm not complaining, rules are rules. -Jason

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I was wondering if we were going to have a quiet weekend. But ingo never fails! How'd he even find it? the search function doesn't seem to be working. A real over achiever right there!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I was wondering if we were going to have a quiet weekend. But ingo never fails! How'd he even find it? the search function doesn't seem to be working. A real over achiever right there!

Google. That's how I found INGO. Kept doing searches for different guns reviews and the threads were in the search results.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Fenway should give the members that have been here a while, a free pass to this rule. An amnesty so they can now come out of the shadows and contribute with the rest of us. Like an executive order.

Why is this sounding so familiar? :dunno:

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    NOOOOOOO I don't want or need any special privelage. I am just an ordenary person, no more no less. I just tend to read more than I write. But after years of watching some of the characters on this board I might have to start poking them, it looks fun. -Jason

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    NOOOOOOO I don't want or need any special privelage. I am just an ordenary person, no more no less. I just tend to read more than I write. But after years of watching some of the characters on this board I might have to start poking them, it looks fun. -Jason

That's good...You give them a good poking :wwub::wwub:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

:yesway: I like the way you think!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom