• Status
    Not open for further replies.

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    Now you see why it looks like fun to poke you guys? Oh wait, I need to wait a while to post, don't want to be hogging the board. -Jason

1911ly I tried to rep you on that and as it turns out I can't do that either!

WHOO HOO 11 to go!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Now you see why it looks like fun to poke you guys? Oh wait, I need to wait a while to post, don't want to be hogging the board. -Jason

1911ly I tried to rep you on that and as it turns out I can't do that either!

WHOO HOO 11 to go!

Ok. So we know you're on a run. What in the classifieds has your attention?

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    Ok. So we know you're on a run. What in the classifieds has your attention?

Crap! Please don't turn me in..... Nothing really, I'm just sitting on the couch reading to my 6 year old. If I have to read something it might as well be INGO. We already read the latest IDPA & American Rifleman magazines. I'm teaching him the rights and wrongs of gun safety & ownership. -Jason

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Crap! Please don't turn me in..... Nothing really, I'm just sitting on the couch reading to my 6 year old. If I have to read something it might as well be INGO. We already read the latest IDPA & American Rifleman magazines. I'm teaching him the rights and wrongs of gun safety & ownership. -Jason

Never to early for that.

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    The first forum I ever joined was Turbo Diesel Registry. It is a forum for the Cummins Turbo Diesel. I joined it because I had a problem with my truck and they knew what I needed to do. ( I know how to use the search button) So I rarely posted stuff. After time went on I started feeling comfortable about answering guys questions they had. When I joined this site I didn't have a problem with my guns I just thought I would join a group of like minded people. I have leaned a lot from this site and tonight I have had a lot of fun. So I guess tonight was the tipping point for my comfort level on this site. Plus I really do like Ruger Wheelies. My first pistol was a Ruger Security 6. -Jason

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    The first forum I ever joined was Turbo Diesel Registry. It is a forum for the Cummins Turbo Diesel. I joined it because I had a problem with my truck and they knew what I needed to do. ( I know how to use the search button) So I rarely posted stuff. After time went on I started feeling comfortable about answering guys questions they had. When I joined this site I didn't have a problem with my guns I just thought I would join a group of like minded people. I have leaned a lot from this site and tonight I have had a lot of fun. So I guess tonight was the tipping point for my comfort level on this site. Plus I really do like Ruger Wheelies. My first pistol was a Ruger Security 6. -Jason

We pick and poke a little. Some don't have thick skin. Usually we can spot a runner. And if they see there name here it ruffles feathers. If you're not doing anything wrong then no need to pay us any heed!

Get active and have fun! This is a great place!

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    Hey Churchmouse my buddy Chad at USDS said you were in his shop not to long ago. I walked in about 10 minuets after you left. he said you were a good guy that worked on race cars if I remember right.

You guys don't have to worry I have skin like a elephant. And I pluck my feathers regularly so they don't get messed up. gotta look good you know. 8 more away from that Blackhawk!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

I still think you might be a runner.
    These one liners your posting are really gettin old. :xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom