• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Far as I can tell, they're following the rules and less enamored with the sound of their own voice.....er....the look of their own typing than the rest of us. Let the introverts be.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Sometimes we don't catch a runner until after they've reached 50. They may have been reported before they reached 50, but a mod may not see/react to the report until afterwards. When one liners are trashed, it results in a reduced post count.
    So if they've managed to post an ad inbetwixt all of this, it can look like the member (under the 50 post limit) managed to post an ad.
    Usually we catch the ad which was posted during the scrapping of the one liners, but clearly not always.

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Far as I can tell, they're following the rules and less enamored with the sound of their own voice.....er....the look of their own typing than the rest of us. Let the introverts be.

Not every one fits in here. I've been lurking around since joining, bought a handgun in the classifieds, check and read INGO regularly, but just don't post much. On occasion I'll pipe up and say something, but it usually is the last post in a thread or just gets no response at all, or irritates someone. No complaints here, I don't have alot of good stories or interesting insights and am even less good at explaining my point half the time!

I just like reading about guns and its amusing seeing you guys go at it here. So, all I'm trying to say is there are all types.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I've been lurking around since joining, bought a handgun in the classifieds, check and read INGO regularly, but just don't post much. On occasion I'll pipe up and say something, but it usually is the last post in a thread or just gets no response at all, or irritates someone.

OK. Now no-one else post, so Jomibe can kill this thread too.

:tumbleweed:

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    grinds-my-gears11.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Actually it feels like I have killed more than my fair share of threads over the years... I kinda figure it must be that my posts are of such high quality everyone else is embarrassed to post after me and have their post compared to mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom