• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Been here a little while now... Under 50 posts and not getting to pm someone is/was a hassle. It wasn't for the classifieds. But I can understand the problem, and see how bad it is. Free classifieds on a site with a lot of people going through it attracts more people than craigslist. Since craigslist does not support firearms they have to look somewhere else.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Been here a little while now... Under 50 posts and not getting to pm someone is/was a hassle. It wasn't for the classifieds. But I can understand the problem, and see how bad it is. Free classifieds on a site with a lot of people going through it attracts more people than craigslist. Since craigslist does not support firearms they have to look somewhere else.

So how many guys asked you a question that you couldn't respond to? :):

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    If having flippers was such a bad thing the owner of the board could shut they down, it drives traffic to the website, what is the big deal? I understand idiots nerco posting to get to fifty but if I reached 50 and met the requirements what is the problem with me selling my stuff at my prices? IMO it is wrong to run a business without paying for site support status, than again some people may think it wrong of me to post without paying site support.

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    If having flippers was such a bad thing the owner of the board could shut they down, it drives traffic to the website, what is the big deal? I understand idiots nerco posting to get to fifty but if I reached 50 and met the requirements what is the problem with me selling my stuff at my prices? IMO it is wrong to run a business without paying for site support status, than again some people may think it wrong of me to post without paying site support.

For me, because it's annoying sifting through the ads seeing the same guy over and over again selling his collection of glocks for 500 dollars each (trust me, your glock isnt worth that much). Or more specifically the dude trying to sell a 10 year old broke down laptop. It clogs the ads up with ridiculous priced items and makes it harder to spot the gems and the deals that are actually decent priced.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    We are all whores at some level.

QFT! :laugh:

Even if we set the number at 25 that would weed out the flippers and still leave plenty of room for us regular folk.

One of the other Gun sites I belong to has a 3 item limit. It works. If you price things right you gave Zero issue selling your items fast. I see a lot of guys that get rid of estate stuff on that site. I have bought a lot more stuff of that sight. It's members helping members.

The people who use INGO as their personal store front really annoy the hell out of me.

Especially when that don't/won't at least pony up a site supporter fee!

I am heading out of town for the day. Have fun!!

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    How does that happen? Did he post the ad and have a bunch deleted, or did he somehow slip under the radar?

Not sure, just clicked on the ad and the 21 posts caught my eye. Next I looked for site supporter, double checked my work, reported, then posted here. Way too much work for a Sunday night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom