AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Probably an FFL I'd guess. He needs shootered

Me either. Nice catch Angryrooster!

Thank you. I always try to check out everything when I look. I look at real post count vs classified post count, current threads, etc. If they have something up for sale I look at the ad to see if they made any kind of effort. There is an ad up for an optic right now that has a picture and two words, that's it. Talk about a lazy listing. I look for site supporter status and if they have made any referrals. Visitor messages to see if someone has said something to them in the past, positive or negative.

Most of the time all these go into consideration before someone goes into the ignore list.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Seems to be the case.
    It all started over a year ago when a now banned member called me out in open forum. Before my time as a mod.
    Called me an internet bully. Complete douche.
    I tried to settle the situation and offered an Olive branch....in open forum.
    I asked him to meet me at a pub of his choosing for a burger and an adult beverage on me. We could settle our differences as men.
    He declined. Total douche.

Since that day the cheeseburger is a staple on Ingo.
    I have probably spent a couple hundred $ buying burgers at FTF gatherings.
    Your welcome to visit the north end of the state to break Cheeseburgers with the NWI group. I heard Actaeon277 is real rich with all the OT he works. :spend:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Hmmm, he was in the "site supporter just because' thread for about 15 minutes and then logged off.

Maybe he's seen the light and is now reformed. :laugh:

He's back. That was quick.

From the site supporter page:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ite-supporter-just-because-4.html#post6370912
    I agree and will be making a donation very soon

We're watching & we shall see....

Certainly impressive. Now says he'll be making a donation for site supporter "very soon".

Gotta make that first sale, ya know to afford the fee.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Not unless he finds a way to be shootered.

Haven't really seen anything that warrants a shootering yet. Just tons of rapid fire, random posts. He's not even taking enough time to read through the posts he's responding in. NONE of his posts have been in the same thread twice. Posts then moves on without bothering to return to see if there is a response. Classic runner who doesn't care.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Haven't really seen anything that warrants a shootering yet. Just tons of rapid fire, random posts. He's not even taking enough time to read through the posts he's responding in. NONE of his posts have been in the same thread twice. Posts then moves on without bothering to return to see if there is a response. Classic runner who doesn't care.

Yeah but who knows Its INGO people get shootered all the time just takes him to find a certain thread that irks his panties.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom