mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I just went and read the whole thread plus watched the stolen Christmas present video. I would call Mom a troll but everyone who did in the thread is now shootered or quit posting on INGO shortly after.........

Mom has powers...

You all leave Mom alone now.........:nono:

I never realized that until I read the thread.

You all have me laughing far too hard. I never realized until I read THIS thread! :rockwoot:

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    You can still read the saga...I'm sure I left out a lot of the funny stuff posted there. It was quite an intro to INGO. :):

I just went and read the whole thread plus watched the stolen Christmas present video. I would call Mom a troll but everyone who did in the thread is now shootered or quit posting on INGO shortly after.........

Was just gonna say the same.... was weird how a group immediately assumed she was just trolling when telling the story. Glad you didn't bale Mom - like your style here. :yesway:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Was just gonna say the same.... was weird how a group immediately assumed she was just trolling when telling the story. Glad you didn't bale Mom - like your style here. :yesway:

Thanks Joe.

So...who's the next runner? Any candidates? We need to get this thread back on track. :):

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    No problem. We're just spending time waiting for one to show up. 307SD was an interesting case today and may be back to finish the sprint. There will be others.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    No problem. We're just spending time waiting for one to show up. 307SD was an interesting case today and may be back to finish the sprint. There will be others.

He seems to have figured out the "tone" of the forum faster than most new people do...certainly faster than I did. It made me wonder if he had been here before...probably just my suspicious mind. :dunno:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    He seems to have figured out the "tone" of the forum faster than most new people do...certainly faster than I did. It made me wonder if he had been here before...probably just my suspicious mind. :dunno:

May not be just a suspicious mind. I thought the same thing when I saw this part.

Looks like my first "hi I'm new here" thread got canned.

But hey, I'm new here and was only looking to interact with another existing contributing member.

307SD

Seems like an odd way to phrase things unless there is previous experience involved. I didn't see the first post that was removed or the advice it contained. Maybe that phrase was used and he picked it up.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    May not be just a suspicious mind. I thought the same thing when I saw this part.

Seems like an odd way to phrase things unless there is previous experience involved. I didn't see the first post that was removed or the advice it contained. Maybe that phrase was used and he picked it up.

Just too many phrases in the thread you just quoted that made me wonder how he seemed so familiar with this forum. To most new members (myself including) it is rather overwhelming because there is so much activity. I have been a member of online forums and even moderated a very busy forum in the past, but this is just huge compared to every other forum I have been involved with. He seems to have just settled right in.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Just too many phrases in the thread you just quoted that made me wonder how he seemed so familiar with this forum. To most new members (myself including) it is rather overwhelming because there is so much activity. I have been a member of online forums and even moderated a very busy forum in the past, but this is just huge compared to every other forum I have been involved with. He seems to have just settled right in.

There was a very comfortable and familiar flow to that thread. It will be interesting to see how things play out.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Your thoughts on the motivation?

307SD had to create a second intro thread. His first one was purged entirely. He had 2 initial posts asking for help to get to a classifieds ad. SSGAD and I both posted the generic instructions on how to participate and get to the classifieds. After some misc welcome messages, 307SD then posted links to the ad and the member that he wanted to contact. This post also had some comment about posting requirements and the "liberal ideal" (don't remember the details). At that point, the entire thread was deleted. Not sure what particular interactions he had with the mods. That is when he created his second intro thread. Motivation? Seems like your basic runner wanting a Glock.

Definitely a rough start. Hopefully, he gets on the same page and becomes a regular participant, but he's having a hard time accepting no/not yet on the classifieds.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    307SD had to create a second intro thread. His first one was purged entirely. He had 2 initial posts asking for help to get to a classifieds ad. SSGAD and I both posted the generic instructions on how to participate and get to the classifieds. After some misc welcome messages, 307SD then posted links to the ad and the member that he wanted to contact. This post also had some comment about posting requirements and the "liberal ideal" (don't remember the details). At that point, the entire thread was deleted. Not sure what particular interactions he had with the mods. That is when he created his second intro thread. Motivation? Seems like your basic runner wanting a Glock.

Definitely a rough start. Hopefully, he gets on the same page and becomes a regular participant, but he's having a hard time accepting no/not yet on the classifieds.

He seems to believe he is smarter than the rest? Will he find his way here?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom