• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I did post the outcome there, didn't I? He was convicted of criminal recklessness (misdemeanor) and had a year's non-reporting probation. There was a ban placed on ANYONE shooting on that property as long as he lives there as well. It has been very quiet back there other than when they decide to ride the four wheelers.

I even drove to Indy when they had the hearing to take away his LTCH. He was a no-show. I was there but he apparently didn't think his presence was required. I guess I really should go take a look at that thread.

It still might be a good thing to have an open carry party at your place just in case the DB has a short memory :ar15:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I did post the outcome there, didn't I? He was convicted of criminal recklessness (misdemeanor) and had a year's non-reporting probation. There was a ban placed on ANYONE shooting on that property as long as he lives there as well. It has been very quiet back there other than when they decide to ride the four wheelers.

I even drove to Indy when they had the hearing to take away his LTCH. He was a no-show. I was there but he apparently didn't think his presence was required. I guess I really should go take a look at that thread.

I'm reading that thread for the first time while football is on. Saw enough to get the idea at the time, but never participated.
    I can't believe you didn't label "Spoiler Alert!" :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It still might be a good thing to have an open carry party at your place just in case the DB has a short memory :ar15:

I open carry pretty much all of the time when I am here at home. The neighbor is well aware that my gun is on my hip every time he sees me walking back there by his property.

I'm reading that thread for the first time while football is on. Saw enough to get the idea at the time, but never participated.
    I can't believe you didn't label "Spoiler Alert!" :):

I think the only update I didn't add was that his friend was also convicted of criminal recklessness with the same sentence due to his participation in the shooting they day the DNR/police were forced to go there to intervene. I believe they both lost their LTCH as well. I never got notice of the friend's hearing, but I did of the neighbor's. Maybe his friend didn't have one to start with?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I think the only update I didn't add was that his friend was also convicted of criminal recklessness with the same sentence due to his participation in the shooting they day the DNR/police were forced to go there to intervene. I believe they both lost their LTCH as well. I never got notice of the friend's hearing, but I did of the neighbor's. Maybe his friend didn't have one to start with?

Doh! You're killing me! There is no reason to read the rest of that book now. :(

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Just make the classifieds invisible to the general internet, or anyone that is <50 or 100 or 200 or however many posts.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    What was he wanting? I heard glue snagged it.

He was looking at a G19 ad that was actually already closed.

Their is another G19 and G17 that just came up for sale by a guy with 54 post that is just a camper in the classys so the race to fifty will be strong. The price is good on it too so there will be some activity to watch for.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Runners are rather easy to identify with high confidence. People who aren't looking to jump into the classifieds very rarely post at a rate that would be mistaken for a runner. Mom45 was one of the very few exceptions, but it was obvious she was starting with a topic that she wanted to actively discuss. People even joked about it at the time because of how frequently she was posting, but it was obvious that she was very interested in discussing her problem.

Runners *always* are interested in shorter posts (which may or may not be just inside the "quality" line), but are posting all over the place. They are "interested" in everything that will allow them to get enough quick posts to achieve their goal, which is not contributing to the board.

I just went and read the whole thread plus watched the stolen Christmas present video. I would call Mom a troll but everyone who did in the thread is now shootered or quit posting on INGO shortly after.........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom