• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm with Kut on this one. Gotta stop hiring unless companies know the person is here legally. "Alles in ordnung" as we like to say in the Fatherland. Again, everyone should be welcome to fill out the paperwork and if they pass the test, get 'em in and let's naturalize them.

Jail a couple of CEOs. Or even better just start jailing everyone in HR! :laugh:

Immigration is like a buffet...if you just keep eating dishes from all over the world and don't stop for any reason, you are going to make yourself sick. But if you have a little of this, a little of that and can pull away from the table, it will all settle in nicely and you can do it again in the near future.
    I was saying this when Obama was still occupying the oval office.
    Lock up the people who hire them, fine them to oblivian. Shut them down. And just make it so costly to hire illegals or anyone that even remotely could be an illegal that they leave on their own.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Trump will get around to putting ICE on the enforcement of the employment of the illegals. Of course that will bring the next batch of teary eyed screaming out of the resistance...

..."Nazi, Nazi, Nazi"

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Has this been discussed? I don't want to page through this thread.

Leading Mexican Presidential Candidate Calls for MASS EXODUS To US: “It’s A Human Right”

Seems to me that conservatives, RINOs, and a significant number of democrats would rally behind President Trump's wall building and fortifying the US border with a large contingent of ground forces if this is true. ICE roundups could not only be stepped up, but would be encouraged by the average citizen. Employers hiring illegals would be shunned and perhaps imprisoned.

Asking for a friend.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County

Seems to me that conservatives, RINOs, and a significant number of democrats would rally behind President Trump's wall building and fortifying the US border with a large contingent of ground forces if this is true. ICE roundups could not only be stepped up, but would be encouraged by the average citizen. Employers hiring illegals would be shunned and perhaps imprisoned.

Asking for a friend.

Sounds like he is encouraging an invasion........Infiltrate, divide and conquer.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Sounds like he is encouraging an invasion........Infiltrate, divide and conquer.

I suggest a preemptive invasion of our own.

Don't they have oil, pristine beaches, great weather, awesome food and Salma Hayek? :)
    If things are so bad that their government officials are suggesting that they flee the country, sounds like they need a little freedom. :): :patriot:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't think the Mexican cartels are any less organized than warlords in Southwest Asia. If we occupy Mexico, that's potentially another 130 million on welfare of some sort.

Build the wall and patrol it with A-10's. I'd rather own another fleet of WartHogs in any event.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think there's a law or policy that provides due process for people in the country regardless of citizenship.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Asking for a friend.

Maybe he should add nationalizing US business interests to his platform for additional votes.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    That depends on if you view due process to be a right or a privilege.

Yeah that was an honest question. I’m not sure where I stand on it.

My gut tells me that our justice system applies to our citizens and if you’re not a citizen then whatevs, but then you can’t just let people go around killing illegals because they don’t fall under “our rules”. I don’t know.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Illegals shouldn't get **** except the hose

Hose.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah that was an honest question. I’m not sure where I stand on it.

My gut tells me that our justice system applies to our citizens and if you’re not a citizen then whatevs, but then you can’t just let people go around killing illegals because they don’t fall under “our rules”. I don’t know.

If a ferriner is caught up in our justice system they should get the same due process as anyone caught up in our justice system.

I really don’t like the authoritarian bull**** here. I also hate the media for being incapable of making a distinction between legal and illegal immigrants. It makes Kut think Trump’s talking about all immigrants and then I have to spend time correcting him. :stickpoke:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/na...iZYP1M/story.html?event=event25?event=event25

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    If a ferriner is caught up in our justice system they should get the same due process as anyone caught up in our justice system.

I really don’t like the authoritarian bull**** here. I also hate the media for being incapable of making a distinction between legal and illegal immigrants. It makes Kut think Trump’s talking about all immigrants and then I have to spend time correcting him. :stickpoke:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/na...iZYP1M/story.html?event=event25?event=event25

It has always amazed me how the people who are most federal government distrusting/natural rights demanding/state sovereignty defending/JBT fearing/libertarian sympathizing/self-defense loving will immediately demand federal supremacy/state and local official prosecution/natural rights deprivation/due process removing/executive action/summary execution if you use the magic word.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It has always amazed me how the people who are most federal government distrusting/natural rights demanding/state sovereignty defending/JBT fearing/libertarian sympathizing/self-defense loving will immediately demand federal supremacy/state and local official prosecution/natural rights deprivation/due process removing/executive action/summary execution if you use the magic word.

Yes, those would be from the authoritarian wing of libertarianism. :n00b:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Maybe they should just watch some Sovereign Citizen or Traveler videos.

The only English they need is, "I do not consent." and "Am I free to go?"

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Maybe they should just watch some Sovereign Citizen or Traveler videos.

The only English they need is, "I do not consent." and "Am I free to go?"
    Those are awesome. Have you seen Donut Operator and Angry Cops do their sovereign citizen bingo on Youtube?

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    Is this whole immigration thing a distraction from what else has been going on? The media loves doing that...

(Apologies if it's been mentioned)

[video=youtube_share;PIVzua11qYc]https://youtu.be/PIVzua11qYc[/video]

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

It isn't clear to me why "due process" requires allowing someone who entered illegally to remain in the US while their often bogus asylum claims are adjudicated. Those applying for refugee/asylum status BEFORE entering the US aren't allowed in until after their claim is found valid.

And, as a point of reference, some countries (looking at you Australia) invalidate all future asylum claims if the applicant enters the country illegally.

Somewhere, there needs to be a point of balance between a humanitarian refugee policy and the current ploy of simply making the claim being a "get out of jail free" card for border crashers.

Top Bottom