35850770_10155529672761770_501351068605612032_n.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’d like to ask Time if they’re going to make a statement owning up to it or just let their reputation ride on that cover.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I’d like to ask Time if they’re going to make a statement owning up to it or just let their reputation ride on that cover.

They made a statement on it but also said they stand by the cover. Something to the effect that it shows what happens in the moment the ILLEGALS are detained

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They made a statement on it but also said they stand by the cover. Something to the effect that it shows what happens in the moment the ILLEGALS are detained

Why aren’t people at least putting some of the blame on the parents? Why are they putting their kids through that?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Why aren’t people at least putting some of the blame on the parents? Why are they putting their kids through that?

Exactly! These people know what they are doing. Its been stated plenty of times that there are port of entries where you can ask for asylum and not risk being separated. I believe there are 6 or 7 of them along the border along with embassies they can also seek asylum at.

The mother of this child on the cover has not had a horrendous life like some others. Several children, husband has a good job, vehicle, food on the table, roof over the families head. No true reason to seek asylum. And to leave behind her other kids! Stinks to me! She should've been locked up along with the reporters running this story as if she was being treated like an animal. MSM is dead. It truly is nothing more than fake news!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    People generally have had a good mix of common sense of a long time. Usually we’ve properly, for the most part, found the right balance between openness and responsibility. We realized that openness is good. It allows us to progress to become better. But too much openness is dangerous. So responsibility kicks in to provide social boundaries.

But now, holy ****. Openness and responsibility are battling it out to the death of the other. More and more people are joining one or the other extreme. It’s like there’s only a dichotomy for too many peoole. Either absolute borders or no borders. We need reasonable openness. We need reasonable responsibility. That means reasonable borders. Say that in one or the other extreme and you’re either a cuck or literally hitler (lower case intended).

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Because parents traditionally have taken risks with their kids to give them a better life, especially if by comparison the risk would potentially mean a long and fruitful life, as opposed to the place where they originated.

Once again, I have to repeat that solving this problem is easy. Really, easy. If people weren't hiring illegals, you would see their numbers reduce drastically. Illegals tells friends and family about how easy it is to get, by their standards, a good paying job, and people hitch the wagons and head this way. I don't know if this is true or not, but the other day someone mentioned that hiring illegals more often carry fines rather than criminal penalties. That needs to stop. The government needs to take a HARD line on people hiring illegals. If your going to paint illegals as this administration has, as including enough rapists, murderers, and general criminals that it's an issue, then the person hiring illegals should have the law hammering them. And yet, there's never a serious discussion concerning this solution.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County

First she needs to finish her tour - wrap up the important things in her life; like signing photos for a price in a strip club in Indy. She has her priorities.

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/indianapolis/one-night-at-the-pony-stormy-daniels-comes-to-indy-drawing-crowd-of-women-to-west-side-club

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    How about this:

permanent alien status for these illegals and asylum seekers. No path to citizenship. No welfare. Eliminate anchor babies.

they can get jobs, send money home, not be in the hellhole they are claiming asylum from. If they want to be citizens, they can apply the usual way.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    How about this:

permanent alien status for these illegals and asylum seekers. No path to citizenship. No welfare. Eliminate anchor babies.

they can get jobs, send money home, not be in the hellhole they are claiming asylum from. If they want to be citizens, they can apply the usual way.

On the surface, looks like a great plan to me! (seeing how the left would manipulate this)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Because parents traditionally have taken risks with their kids to give them a better life, especially if by comparison the risk would potentially mean a long and fruitful life, as opposed to the place where they originated.

Once again, I have to repeat that solving this problem is easy. Really, easy. If people weren't hiring illegals, you would see their numbers reduce drastically. Illegals tells friends and family about how easy it is to get, by their standards, a good paying job, and people hitch the wagons and head this way. I don't know if this is true or not, but the other day someone mentioned that hiring illegals more often carry fines rather than criminal penalties. That needs to stop. The government needs to take a HARD line on people hiring illegals. If your going to paint illegals as this administration has, as including enough rapists, murderers, and general criminals that it's an issue, then the person hiring illegals should have the law hammering them. And yet, there's never a serious discussion concerning this solution.

Some. Not all. Not necessarily even most illegal border crossers are all that innocent. It’s just proclaimed. It’s just assumed. It makes people feel ever so righteous to attach some noble cause, even without evidence.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    On the surface, looks like a great plan to me! (seeing how the left would manipulate this)

Too many issues. If they are permanent citizens, then they count towards congressional representation. Budgets would necessarily have to take them into consideration. If they get no welfare, does that mean they aren't paying into they system? No anchor babies? Does that mean their children aren't automatically citizens, and if so, we would be creating a perpetually growing class of pseudo-Americans. Too many headaches.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

I agree, but unless you start serving warrants on and jailing executive leadership it's just going to be treated as a cost of doing business. Those people pay the law/lobby firms that actually make the laws, so I don't see that happening.

Added to that, at nearly every place that I still travel to here in Indiana the line management will tell you that Hispanics are as a group their best workers. HR will say that they get more past the drug screen as a group than locals.

There are powerful forces in this country that are going to keep the existing mess the way it is simply because it's profitable for them. Above are only two of the reasons.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This is the kind of **** that got Trump elected in the first place and the same kind of dirty left games are gonna get him elected again. The real people of this country love him. LOVE HIM!
    I could give a crap less about illegal imigrants crying or being locked up for breaking the law or their kids who's lives THEY risked to also break the law with and use as pawns or bargaining chips.
    Not a problem we need to worry or lose sleep about. Get them the hell out of here. I care about AMERICAN KIDS FIRST! Let's deport these criminals and their kids back to their home countries. Force them to take them. We are the mother ****ing USA and no isnt an acceptible answer. You WILL take your trash back that was left on our lawn!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I agree, but unless you start serving warrants on and jailing executive leadership it's just going to be treated as a cost of doing business. Those people pay the law/lobby firms that actually make the laws, so I don't see that happening.

Added to that, at nearly every place that I still travel to here in Indiana the line management will tell you that Hispanics are as a group their best workers. HR will say that they get more past the drug screen as a group than locals.

There are powerful forces in this country that are going to keep the existing mess the way it is simply because it's profitable for them. Above are only two of the reasons.

I'm with Kut on this one. Gotta stop hiring unless companies know the person is here legally. "Alles in ordnung" as we like to say in the Fatherland. Again, everyone should be welcome to fill out the paperwork and if they pass the test, get 'em in and let's naturalize them.

Jail a couple of CEOs. Or even better just start jailing everyone in HR! :laugh:

Immigration is like a buffet...if you just keep eating dishes from all over the world and don't stop for any reason, you are going to make yourself sick. But if you have a little of this, a little of that and can pull away from the table, it will all settle in nicely and you can do it again in the near future.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom