• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Now, about choosing the border to hang these people. I know it's intended to be a message to people who cross the southern border illegally, but the overall message to everyone else comes off as kinda racist. And, if the message is intended for MS-13, seems it would need to be clearer it is them that get hanged, and not just any illegal border crosser. Merely crossing the border, in itself, isn't a capital offense, after all. Right? Murder is.

Whoa...!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don’t see it as racist. I see that if you set it at the Mexican border, that’s the message many of them will receive. In any form of communication it is as incumbent on the sender to ensure a clear message as it is on the receiver to ensure the meaning is properly understood.

I apparently can't give you rep, but "exactly!"

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Pop quiz. Do most illegals enter the nation legally, or illegally? Let's just say it would make more sense, given El Salvador's location, to set the gallows up at the airport.

According to the Center for Migration Studies, only 6.5% of illegally present El Savadorans enter the country legally and over-stay their visa, which means that 93.5% entered the country illegally. See post #1259.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    They aren't citizens.

MOST are not, a few MS13 members are US citizens.

Of the roughly 1,300 anti-gang arrests nationwide, 104 individuals were linked to MS-13.
    Of those 104, five were US citizens, three were immigrants who were lawfully present in the US and 96 were in the US illegally, according to ICE.

Has MS-13 'literally taken over towns and cities of the US'? - CNNPolitics

Sixteen of the 214 arrested were U.S. citizens and 198 were foreign nationals, of which only five had legal status to be in the country.

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/loca...f-Massive-MS-13-Gang-Crackdown-458048373.html

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    president-trump-train-wins-dance-gif-7266419
    president-trump-train-wins-dance-gif-7266419
    tenor.gif

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    It isn't like the battle is over on this yet. This just lets them enforce it while they finish fighting it out in court.

My understanding, IANAL, is that for a higher court to overrule a lower court injunction, means that they are pretty sure it's a loser. It's not a question of "would I have issued the order", did they dot their i's and cross their t's, it's more along the lines of the injunction was just flat out wrong, no way, no how.

In other words, the injunction was #Resist and little else.

Top Bottom