• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    WaPo: Police: MS-13 members in Maryland stab man more than 100 times and decapitate him

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...d1e45a6de3d_story.html?utm_term=.37605c60fb9e

The third suspect is accused in a different attack in another secluded part of the same Wheaton park.
    In that incident, as many as 15 assailants surrounded two victims, punching them, kicking them and striking them with large tree limbs, according to arrest records.

When someone asks why you need more than X bullets.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    These MS-13 people sounds like candidates for a hanging at the border after a public trial. I don't see how you could expect much in the way of reform in someone committing such heinous acts. They would even be dangerous to prisoners in jail with them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    These MS-13 people sounds like candidates for a hanging at the border after a public trial. I don't see how you could expect much in the way of reform in someone committing such heinous acts. They would even be dangerous to prisoners in jail with them.

Why the border?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why are you feigning ignorance?

Just trying to figure out the reason to take a Salvadorian guy who committed a crime in Maryland, give him a public trail, erect a gallows either at the Canadian or Mexican border, and then execute him. Doesn't make sense.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    come on, only Mexicans cross the southern border, you know that. All the central and South Americans take flights from Mexico City to Des Moines, or "the money" as it means in Spanish

Pop quiz. Do most illegals enter the nation legally, or illegally? Let's just say it would make more sense, given El Salvador's location, to set the gallows up at the airport.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Pop quiz. Do most illegals enter the nation legally, or illegally? Let's just say it would make more sense, given El Salvador's location, to set the gallows up at the airport.

I don't think the question is not whether most illegals enter the nation legally or illegally, it's really about how most MS-13 members get here. Seems like if they get here legally, that should be a pretty easy one to solve. Don't give them visas if they have any criminal records or known affiliation with gangs.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I keep hearing that visa overstays now exceed illegal border crossings.

But, there is no visa entry-exit program... so how do they know? (there was a bio-metric visa entry program, SEER, but Obama scrapped it)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now, about choosing the border to hang these people. I know it's intended to be a message to people who cross the southern border illegally, but the overall message to everyone else comes off as kinda racist. And, if the message is intended for MS-13, seems it would need to be clearer it is them that get hanged, and not just any illegal border crosser. Merely crossing the border, in itself, isn't a capital offense, after all. Right? Murder is.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The message is simply that if you aren't a citizen and commit heinous crimes this is where you will end up, you could set the gallows up at the sea shore as well. I don't see this as racist at all.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The message is simply that if you aren't a citizen and commit heinous crimes this is where you will end up, you could set the gallows up at the sea shore as well. I don't see this as racist at all.
    I don’t see it as racist. I see that if you set it at the Mexican border, that’s the message many of them will receive. In any form of communication it is as incumbent on the sender to ensure a clear message as it is on the receiver to ensure the meaning is properly understood.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    When you place an enemy's head on a pike on the city walls, you are not concerned about his country of origin. The message is "Within these walls (borders) life is dangerous for your kind"

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I keep hearing that visa overstays now exceed illegal border crossings.

But, there is no visa entry-exit program... so how do they know? (there was a bio-metric visa entry program, SEER, but Obama scrapped it)

Ok, so I did some research and the number and percentage of "visa overstayers" is purely estimated. I can find no methodology for the estimate. In contrast, the number of illegal entries (border crossings) is also estimated, but the estimate is based upon the number caught at the border and estimating how many more were not apprehended.

I also found these statistics from the Center for Migration Studies on WHERE the overstayers come from:

Screenshot 2017-11-24 at 11.16.31 AM.jpg

It shows that the vast majority of illegal immigrants from Central and South America enter illegally to begin with and only small percentages (Mexico has the highest percentage at 18%) arrive with visas and overstay. For the rest of the world, 99.9% are via overstaying visas. So there are TWO distinct populations of illegal immigrants who arrive in TWO distinct methods. It's not an either, or, it's a both.

http://jmhs.cmsny.org/index.php/jmhs/article/download/77/67

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/03/06/us/politics/undocumented-illegal-immigrants.html

tl;dr: Most (>80%) Central/South American illegals enter illegally (cross the border). Almost all (>99%) illegals from elsewhere in the world arrive with visas and overstay. Two different problems.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom