• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Reminds me of the Emilio Estevs (sp) movie from the '80's where he's in the back of a trash truck and the black guy says something about throwing away a perfectly good white boy

"Better Off Dead"..... Great Scene...

[video=youtube;6srI0EVwTUE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6srI0EVwTUE[/video]

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    One Guatemalan woman in South Carolina recycled children 13 times for payments of $1,500 each.
    Letting that sink in... a mother allowed her children to be used by cartel coyotes 13 times...

And, further evidence that the vast majority of the asylum claims at the border are a sham:

Washington Times: Feds released 168,000 illegal immigrant family members into communities
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/8/feds-release-168k-illegal-immigrant-family-members/

According to the results of a pilot program, a staggering 87% of released families are skipping their court hearings, leaving judges to order them deported in absentia — and the government is ill-equipped to track them down.

7 out of 8 aslyum "seekers" are not really "seeking" asylum as they are skipping the court hearing on their claims that could win them legal permanent residence.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Letting that sink in... a mother allowed her children to be used by cartel coyotes 13 times...

And, further evidence that the vast majority of the asylum claims at the border are a sham:

Washington Times: Feds released 168,000 illegal immigrant family members into communities
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/8/feds-release-168k-illegal-immigrant-family-members/

7 out of 8 aslyum "seekers" are not really "seeking" asylum as they are skipping the court hearing on their claims that could win them legal permanent residence.
    Why should they respect the legal process when prominent Democrats don’t even respect it?

They can just migrate to sanctuary cities for asylum.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Why should they respect the legal process when prominent Democrats don’t even respect it?

They can just migrate to sanctuary cities for asylum.

Short answer is that under the current "rules", they don't have to... bring a kid with you and claim asylum and you get in, with a court date so far in the future that they have plenty of time to migrate to the sanctuary cities.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Well crap!
    I guess they said it in "Men at Work" too... Weird....

[video=youtube;gMEBCZ7Sg3k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMEBCZ7Sg3k[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trump said:
    On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5% Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal Immigration problem is remedied

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sounds like Trump is checking off another promise to the American people.

I don't remember the promise to tax American people more. 5% is ****ton of money, paid by, not from Mexico, but out of your (and my pocket). You buy a car coming out of Mexico, and you'll be paying $5 more, on every $100 increment. If he follows through with that, a lot of people... Americans... aren't going to be buying.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't remember the promise to tax American people more. 5% is ****ton of money, paid by, not from Mexico, but out of your (and my pocket). You buy a car coming out of Mexico, and you'll be paying $5 more, on every $100 increment. If he follows through with that, a lot of people... Americans... aren't going to be buying.

Well, they could build the cars on this side of the border. Toyota, Honda and BMW seem to be able to manage it.

Poof, no tariff

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, they could build the cars on this side of the border. Toyota, Honda and BMW seem to be able to manage it.

Poof, no tariff

Thats a very basic way of looking at things, especially since you citing automakers. Vehicles consist of thousands of components sourced from varying places. Those components, should they be from Mexico, will be taxed, and that cost passed on to the consumer. For instance the transmissions for US made Corvettes are made in Mexico.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    People have a choice what to buy and be taxed on and what not to buy and not be taxed.
    Thats a hell of a lot more fair than the theft of income and property taxes.
    I dont feel sorry for people who have to pay taxes on boats and cars and other luxury goods.
    People have a lot of luxury items and they at least have enough income to buy those. So pay the tax. I would rather see taxes like that go up and income taxes be eliminated.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    People have a choice what to buy and be taxed on and what not to buy and not be taxed.
    Thats a hell of a lot more fair than the theft of income and property taxes.
    I dont feel sorry for people who have to pay taxes on boats and cars and other luxury goods.
    People have a lot of luxury items and they at least have enough income to buy those. So pay the tax. I would rather see taxes like that go up and income taxes be eliminated.

What about taxes on food? Should buying American weigh in one's decision on how well they keep their cupboard stocked?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I still have no complaints with Trump except the bumpstock ban BS. That I hope will be cut down in court but i dont have a lot of faith in the courts either.
    Im still just waiting for the reset button to be pressedon the government. The corruption and crap is too deeply ingrained for 1 president to fix. Congress is the biggest joke and corrupt body of men on this earth. Not ever gonna change if its up to them to get rid of their own corruption.
    The next democrat that gets the oval office will most likely cause a civil war

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I still have no complaints with Trump except the bumpstock ban BS. That I hope will be cut down in court but i dont have a lot of faith in the courts either.
    Im still just waiting for the reset button to be pressedon the government. The corruption and crap is too deeply ingrained for 1 president to fix. Congress is the biggest joke and corrupt body of men on this earth. Not ever gonna change if its up to them to get rid of their own corruption.
    The next democrat that gets the oval office will most likely cause a civil war

On the bumpstock ban. Unfortunately, when governments operate on rule of man vs rule of law, the right thing happening requires the people with the power to wish it. Everyone with any power to change the bumpstock ban doesn’t want it changed. They don’t want those things available, and there aren’t enough rank and file people who do want it to protest and demand that it be reversed.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    When your washing machine breaks, you're not left with many good choices.

That's a hell of a lot more fair than the theft of income and property taxes.
    I don't feel sorry for people who have to pay taxes on boats and cars and other luxury goods.

Fairness is a relative term; and equality is not the same as fair.

In one sense, income tax is more fair because it's not regressive like sales tax.

I dont know why they dont tax food honestly. They probably should
    Because that would be highly regressive.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Amazing video of over 1,000 aliens illegally crossed the border near El Paso, TX on May 29th (start at 50 seconds in).

[video=youtube;HruGaIOcrM8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HruGaIOcrM8&t=50[/video]

Top Bottom