• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I was gonna say. A trebuchet would be a bit sophisticated for the Trump administration. The couwtapult is more Trumpian, I think.

71uuw5zajj711.jpg

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Cases like this will do more to sway folks toward closing the borders and sending people home.

Put him in a trebuchet and send him over the wall after a proper execution.
    I had to look up the definition of "trebuchet", and now that I have, I say, "Well done sir.".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I attribute your agreement to your recent blood loss, Act. :)

My blood should be topped off.
    But it's not getting any of the Iron, Folic Acid, and vitamin B-12 from my food.
    After getting daily B-12 shots in the hospital, and weekly shots now, the doctor stated he's never seen anyone with levels as low as mine.
    Well, if you're going to get sick, don't be half assed.

So they're trying to find out what's wrong. A strong possibility is celiac.

But, that's causing dizziness, not errors in judgment :)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My blood should be topped off.
    But it's not getting any of the Iron, Folic Acid, and vitamin B-12 from my food.
    After getting daily B-12 shots in the hospital, and weekly shots now, the doctor stated he's never seen anyone with levels as low as mine.
    Well, if you're going to get sick, don't be half assed.

So they're trying to find out what's wrong. A strong possibility is celiac.

But, that's causing dizziness, not errors in judgment :)

Hopefully it's not celiac. My SIL has that. She can't have any hint of gluten. Can't eat at most restaurants. Often can't eat what the rest of her family is eating. I guess the test for it isn't all that pleasent either, but it's probably cake compared to what you've been through.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hopefully it's not celiac. My SIL has that. She can't have any hint of gluten. Can't eat at most restaurants. Often can't eat what the rest of her family is eating. I guess the test for it isn't all that pleasent either, but it's probably cake compared to what you've been through.

Well, if I have it, then it will suck. But at least I know.
    If I don't, well then more and more doctors and tests.

Yes, I've looked up what it will entail. And suck suck suck.

This is actually 2 problems I've had.
    The problem with the blood existed before, I just never knew it.
    Then I had the ulcer, which was just an ulcer. It just happened to go through the wall of a vein and try to empty my blood supply. But, once I got to the hospital, well you're mostly okay if you can get that far.
    But then they discovered I'm not absorbing some stuff from the food.
    So, now I know about that. And it explains a few problems I've had that match up with celiac.

So, whenever I can get to see that doc, and get stuff diagnosed, then I'll know.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Remember the guy offering $500 to anyone that kills an I.C.E. agent?

Apparently he's not as brave person to person, and he throws drinks like a girl. (I hope the INGO ladies aren't mad at me for saying that :) )

Click on to play
    [video=facebook_share;2064468293843297]https://www.facebook.com/stevencrowderofficial/videos/2064468293843297/[/video]

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Article on family re-unification immigration that is eye-opening.

Basically a question of should our policy remain as is that allows elderly parents of citizens to immigrate directly into the Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid and welfare systems, i.e. supported by the taxpayers, or require the sponsors (their citizen children) to financially support them as required by the proposed W Visa program?

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/gop-immigrant-grandparents-new-york-times/

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Article on family re-unification immigration that is eye-opening.

Basically a question of should our policy remain as is that allows elderly parents of citizens to immigrate directly into the Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid and welfare systems, i.e. supported by the taxpayers, or require the sponsors (their citizen children) to financially support them as required by the proposed W Visa program?

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/gop-immigrant-grandparents-new-york-times/

No.

To the bleeding hearts, I have this to say: It's not that I have no compassion for people in need. It's that I don't have a right to be virtuous with other people's money. Put your own money where your compassion is. And, about proclaiming your virtue so hard, especially with other people's money? It's tacky. Stop it. You look like a ***damn fool to sane people.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If the founding fathers would have known how Democrats were going to abuse one line in the constitution and create welfare and social security I am possitive they would have left it out. Just like if our ancestors could have seen how bringing slaves to this soil was going to completely mother**** this country and their offspring they would have never done it

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’d kinda like the founding fathers to ***** slap some republicans too. PATRIOT act was their doing. Among other things.

Top Bottom