• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I'm pretty sure there used to be a law against having a pet in a restaurant, but now they take them everywhere.

And they're not even claiming service or support animal....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm pretty sure there used to be a law against having a pet in a restaurant, but now they take them everywhere.

And they're not even claiming service or support animal....
    Kroger has a sign that says no pets, but service animals are allowed. I'd like to see her blindfold herself and have that little mutt lead her around. Obviously it's not to help her walk or anything, since she was on her feet and carrying it. Oh and she and her equally large husband (each with their own cart) stopped right inside of the door so I had to walk halfway through the produce department just to get around their wide loads.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    It was the week before Christmas and Ma wanted to shop at Walmart. She's on oxygen and has a handicapped tag. So There are 0 handicapped spaces free, half of them don't even have handicapped permit. There are half a dozen online order spaces free, which are just as close, so I park in one of those. A boy comes running outside and asks what the name on the order is and is greatly offended when I explain to him we were just parking there because the handicaps were full. He said he couldn't let me stay because they were way too busy to allow parking in the reserved spaces. So, I told him that if he would be so diligent in running off the non permitted vehicles as he was in jumping on me, I could understand his point a whole lot better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom