Not open for further replies.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Mine likes to hide behind the shower curtain and ambush her tail. :):

Mine will walk into a room acting normally and then all of a sudden drop and start clawing and growling as if he's fighting an invisible opponent. I call him out on it, he'll stop and look up at me, come over and rub my leg as if nothing happened.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Mine will walk into a room acting normally and then all of a sudden drop and start clawing and growling as if he's fighting an invisible opponent. I call him out on it, he'll stop and look up at me, come over and rub my leg as if nothing happened.
    Maybe a ninja cat ?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He's just like a spoiled kid that does crazy stuff for attention.
    Mine seems to just be happy entertaining herself. I don't think she cares whether I pay attention to her antics or not. She does let me know when she wants attention (food) though, but that's only when her food bowl is empty. Then she just sits on the washing machine and stares at me when I walk by. We keep her food bowl in the window above the washing machine so the dog can't get to it.

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Mine seems to just be happy entertaining herself. I don't think she cares whether I pay attention to her antics or not. She does let me know when she wants attention (food) though, but that's only when her food bowl is empty. Then she just sits on the washing machine and stares at me when I walk by. We keep her food bowl in the window above the washing machine so the dog can't get to it.

Mine will go through the house howling just for a little bit, and then hover over the food bowl and stare.

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    He'll get real vocal if you try to eat ice cream or cereal in front of him too. It's not at all like he's begging. He feels like he's owed the privilege of cleaning the bowl and letting me know I'm taking too long to give it to him.

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Or if anything is moved or out of place. He'll go up to it and smack it around and gripe like he's saying "I didn't say you could move this! Put it back!" or "This isn't a dump! Clean this up!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom