• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    our strange indoor/outdoor cat usually won't settle down until he finds the dog and can lick her ears and face and then curl up with her and go to sleep

That's cute.

My cat used to come back after visiting outside with bloody tufts of white fur in his claws.

Later I saw the neighbors white dog. Had lots of scratches on his face and half his ear was missing.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Our cat would hide in our bushes and then ambush attack our dog while he was squatting and dropping a #2. Nothing the dog could do, except take the slaps to his face while dropping his logs.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    I thought this morning was going to get real expensive. We of course left late and so I am clipping along on the bypass to Mishawaka at 78 mph when a mile from the exit I see a white car gaining on me. yup he is a Statey. I exit and he follows me and I am glued to the rear view waiting for the cherries to lite up. I get up to Main and pull on to it when he goes around me and into the first gas station and up to a pump. Sometime you win the lottery.

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I thought this morning was going to get real expensive. We of course left late and so I am clipping along on the bypass to Mishawaka at 78 mph when a mile from the exit I see a white car gaining on me. yup he is a Statey. I exit and he follows me and I am glued to the rear view waiting for the cherries to lite up. I get up to Main and pull on to it when he goes around me and into the first gas station and up to a pump. Sometime you win the lottery.

Last interaction I had with the police, I was pulling toward a pump and a police car came right at me, bumper to bumper so that I had to stop suddenly. He then put it in reverse and parked it right at the pump I was getting ready to use.

Man, I was boiling.

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Today at the grocery I was loading the car and heard a car coming right along in front of the shopping center sidewalk going way too fast. My first thought was he was going to kill someone. Sure enough, someone stepped out in front of him without looking and it was screeching tires and a near miss.

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Last year, similar situation and weather even..

I see two vehicles stop in almost the same place as these did.

Then 4-5 rapid pops that sound like gunfire.

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I go outside with the intention to see enough to tell the police what's going on, and I see nothing but the vehicles sitting there. So I call the police and tell them I saw two vehicles stop, and heard what sounded like gunfire.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom