Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had a nurse practitioner that was no-nonsense for a time and then she transferred to another office. :(
    For the most part all of our medical people are spot on and a joy to deal with. I have a urologist an oncologist an Ostomy wound Dr a surgical team and a new general practitioner.
    Except for the asshat Oncologist every one of the many staff we deal with daily are wonderful. The oncologist can kiss my buttocks. He is done. Hs staff is great, but he threatened stoppage of treatment unless I got full vaxed. 10 years ago, I would have slapped him off his stool. **** him and any medical practitioner that uses their positions to push this false money scheme. **** him.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    For the most part all of our medical people are spot on and a joy to deal with. I have a urologist an oncologist an Ostomy wound Dr a surgical team and a new general practitioner.
    Except for the asshat Oncologist every one of the many staff we deal with daily are wonderful. The oncologist can kiss my buttocks. He is done. Hs staff is great, but he threatened stoppage of treatment unless I got full vaxed. 10 years ago, I would have slapped him off his stool. **** him and any medical practitioner that uses their positions to push this false money scheme. **** him.

I had to quit going when the quack they traded me off to changed the regular schedule of blood tests I had done for years, covered completely by my insurance to one that cost me $3500 out of pocket for one test... without consulting me on the fact that it would be more expensive.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had to quit going when the quack they traded me off to changed the regular schedule of blood tests I had done for years, covered completely by my insurance to one that cost me $3500 out of pocket for one test... without consulting me on the fact that it would be more expensive.
    Follow the money.
    I put in a request to change Oncologists today. I was met with some dismay as my guy is world renowned. My guy is also old, and I believe on the verge of meeting new people every day.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Is King still on the run?
    No it lonely lasted until I got off the phone. Then he returned to his normal quiet self. Maybe 10 minutes total. Now he is sitting where he sits when waiting to get fed. He just licks part of the gravy off the canned food lately so I am not sure why he is so demanding about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom