Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yesterday I was down to 3 strips of bacon, so I fried them and had 1.5 yesterday and the other 1.5 this morning. this morning I made an open face egg, bacon and cheese sandwich.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning SAM

I better get moving too. Got the litter boxes scooped but need to get my lunch packed and brush my teeth. Trying to decide which truck to drive. I need to buy some corn and bird seed so should probably take the suburban. I might try to go get it on my lunch hour if we get out anywhere close to on time. Yesterday, I ended up with a 20 minute lunch break instead of an hour.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I did my taxes last night. In the past, I always got a little back from the Feds and paid a little to the state. This year I have to come up with almost 1200... having no deductions suck.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I did my taxes last night. In the past, I always got a little back from the Feds and paid a little to the state. This year I have to come up with almost 1200... having no deductions suck.
    I'm hoping we don't have to pay a ton this year. The last two years, we have had to pay Federal around 1500. We always pay to state and send quarterly payments to try to avoid owing more at tax time. Hubby's pension doesn't take state/county taxes out of his checks since the unions are based in Illinois.

I see Groupon has some deals on Turbo tax so I think I will go that route to save a few bucks on filing at least. I think we got the last of our tax documents yesterday in the mail so I can work on that soon.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm hoping we don't have to pay a ton this year. The last two years, we have had to pay Federal around 1500. We always pay to state and send quarterly payments to try to avoid owing more at tax time. Hubby's pension doesn't take state/county taxes out of his checks since the unions are based in Illinois.

I see Groupon has some deals on Turbo tax so I think I will go that route to save a few bucks on filing at least. I think we got the last of our tax documents yesterday in the mail so I can work on that soon.
    TurboTax is what I have used for a long time.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I use Turbotax too. I go through and itemize but I really don't know why. With the new larger standard deduction recently I end up just taking that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom